Which time of the day is better when exercising: early in the morning or afternoon? Why?

yeah, haha, I tried working out on an empty stomach and I was so out of breath with my normal routine and felt like vomiting. It always happens when I don't eat so I just don't want to risk it.

Well, that's a very good thing that you have learnt and mastered your body in order to know what works for you with exercise. At least, you are well aware now that working out without eating will not only ruin your exercise but it will also put your health at risk.

The best time to exercise depends on your schedule. Like for example, if you are working from 7am to 4pm, then your only option is to exercise at night and vice versa. Also, I am not into exercising. My way of burning fats is by doing the activities I love. Like biking, dancing, walking, ang hiking. It's enjoyable and at the same time, it's an exercise that you won't feel miserable in the idea of exercising.

For a sound sleep, exercising in the night is the best way to go. There was a time that I found it pretty difficult to enjoy good sleep, I had to change the way that I exercise which is great. There are many people that don't really understand it that way.

I'm also an insomniac and the best way for me to get a good nights sleep is to tire myself in the gym and it works. I get to exercise, eat alot afterwards and sleep to rest, heal and develop my muscles.

Well, that's a very good thing that you have learnt and mastered your body in order to know what works for you with exercise. At least, you are well aware now that working out without eating will not only ruin your exercise but it will also put your health at risk.
Yeah, I believe that everyone should know their body's limits first before trying to push yourself too hard, so it's best to start slowly then increase your intensity until you reach your threshold, in the same way, try to see how your body reacts when working out with or without food.

Morning and afternoon as long that the weather is good. But I'm doing morning exercise the most its a discipline for me to wake up early in the morning. So that I can start my day early and more productive.

I guess the best time is in the morning. Before going to work or school, it is great to have an exercise. It would give you more energy to push through the day. If you don't have time in the morning, then you have no other choice but to do it in the afternoon which is good as well.

I'm also an insomniac and the best way for me to get a good nights sleep is to tire myself in the gym and it works. I get to exercise, eat alot afterwards and sleep to rest, heal and develop my muscles.

I have heard in the past that going to the gym in the night is a good way that those who struggle to sleep should get it sorted out. The issue now comes up when they don't do well to keep everything work out well for them.

I guess the best time is in the morning. Before going to work or school, it is great to have an exercise. It would give you more energy to push through the day. If you don't have time in the morning, then you have no other choice but to do it in the afternoon which is good as well.

When I was a student in the university, afternoon exercise is what I normally do once I am back from lectures. I tend to sleep off after each one and it was really helpful as I always have a focus mindset afterwards.

Yeah, I believe that everyone should know their body's limits first before trying to push yourself too hard, so it's best to start slowly then increase your intensity until you reach your threshold, in the same way, try to see how your body reacts when working out with or without food.

Exactly. If you fail to understand your body and listen to it very well when trying to train it to follow one pattern, when the drills and training gets too much for the body to bear and you still fail to adjust, it's definitely going to affect you negatively.

I have heard in the past that going to the gym in the night is a good way that those who struggle to sleep should get it sorted out. The issue now comes up when they don't do well to keep everything work out well for them.

There was a therapist that told me that using working outs to condition the body to sleep for those that are having difficulty with sleeping at night. I have actually tried it a couple of times and it actually helped me to nap well in the night.