My current weight loss

Hey guys, so I kind of started the omad diet a few months back or so, mainly because my health has been waning lately and I need to change my habits. When I started, I was at the 263 pounds mark. Since starting, I have lost 22 pounds, and now weigh 241.

I'll try to update you guys about my weight loss in here from time to time. I joined this forum to teach me more, and to help me lose more of this annoying weight. It's weighed me down far too long and it's time I sort it out. I'm 38 years old, and certainly not getting any younger. You should hear how bad my knees crack.

Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! Keep at it, because before you know it, you'll be down to 200 pounds, then down to 180, then 160, etc. Your knees will feel anew and your body as a whole will thank you.

I used to weigh upwards of 220lbs before I started taking my health seriously. I'm currently at 158 and my goal weight is 130, so I'm nearly there. If I can do it, so can you!

That's a great achievement. I hope I can start soon too! My target is to remove 50 lbs in the first few months.

That's a great achievement. I hope I can start soon too! My target is to remove 50 lbs in the first few months.
The OMAD diet is not a crash diet , it is a sustainable eating plan that we can follow indefinitely, sometimes interspersed with intermittent fasting, when just having one meal is not a viable option, and some people do longer fasting as well, so they can lose weight faster.
It is basically up to each person to decide what they are going to eat, and how long they will fast; but the information that Jimmy gives on the main website says to have one plate of food, along with one glass/cup of beverage once each day, and fast the rest of the time.

Congratulations on the weight loss, it's tough to do, and you're continually doing it, so congrats man. I can't wait to hear your next update, as I'm sure a lot of people here are as well.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. I am now currently down to 236 as of this morning. It's a slow process, but a process I am happy to deal with. I'm hoping in the next three months I will be down to around 220-215 or so. It's going to be tough, but I'm going to get there. I'll keep yall updated for sure. :)

Hi DRiley, where are you now? Your progress inspired me! I’m just starting -finished week 1- but am not weighing myself again until after 4 weeks. Started at 226.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
huggypillows What the current condition of your OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Q How to NOT lose weight on OMAD General Discussion 1
D My OMAD weight loss (and lifestyle) journey has begun General Discussion 8
Jenn211 Would you ever do the biggest loser to lose weight? Exercise & Training 4
Devin77 Would Keto increase weight loss on OMAD? General Discussion 3
D What do you do with your old clothes after losing weight? General Discussion 3
Anna Losing weight, but belly won't go away Exercise & Training 3
Happyflowerlady Earn points at Walgreens for tracking your weight and fitness activities ! Exercise & Training 2
T Stopped loosing weight General Discussion 7
D Weight Watchers Drop Out Share your Progress 3
Summer Well here goes nothing! (or you know, hopefully a lot of weight....) General Discussion 2
M restarting OMAD after weight regain General Discussion 5
superpishi Not losing any weight on Omad General Discussion 8
Z My weight loss journey using OMAD General Discussion 5
S How often do you check your weight while on omad/keto? Exercise & Training 11
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Is There An End To Losing Weight? General Discussion 18
Suzanna Finally found a way to lose weight! General Discussion 14
W 8 days in and no weight loss General Discussion 11
anyone01 Is weight genetic? General Discussion 13
Coco Sunshine Whats the best way of doing OMAD to achieve Weight loss General Discussion 6
anyone01 Have you ever tried some detox drinks to lose weight? Liquids 10
mark86 Is brown rice bad for you when trying to lose weight? General Discussion 13
mark86 Is Green Coffee Bean good for weight loss? Liquids 10
Corzhens Soda is like beer, makes you gain weight. General Discussion 6
Corzhens Less sleep can make you gain weight General Discussion 18
nekonieden When did you start losing weight? Share your Progress 38
anyone01 Have you ever tried some detox drinks to lose weight? General Discussion 15
wotters How much weight have you lost General Discussion 5
Kakashi2020 Laughing to Lose Weight Exercise & Training 7
Alymae Spices for weight loss General Discussion 9
mark86 Drinking Ginger for weight loss Liquids 34
mark86 Apple cider as loose weight Exercise & Training 22
Orfy Weight of food General Discussion 11
M What are the best shake supplements that helped you lose weight? Supplements 10
M Does yoga help you lose weight? Exercise & Training 22
Corzhens Sleeping less to lose weight Exercise & Training 25
R Best Teas to Lose Weight and Belly Fat Liquids 9
Naomi Checking Your Weight Regularly General Discussion 28
Jimmy Swartz Exercise & Weight Training Benefits & Tips While Eating One Meal a Day Omaddiet.com articles 6
Jimmy Swartz OMAD Exercise & Weight Training Tips Omaddiet.com articles 9
I how to gain weight instantly General Discussion 19
xanderace82 Need to lose weight. Is Intermittent Fasting (IF) good? General Discussion 18
K weekly omad weight loss? General Discussion 10
L What are your reasons for Omad? Besides weight loss. General Discussion 20
Jimmy Swartz My 80+ Pound Weight Loss Journey General Discussion 15
Charlotte Jacobs How much weight have you guys lost? General Discussion 24
Heather timmons More weight down! General Discussion 8
A Omad - Hair loss General Discussion 2
amoxicilin000 How Effective are those Fat Loss products? Supplements 28