My current weight loss

Hey guys, so I kind of started the omad diet a few months back or so, mainly because my health has been waning lately and I need to change my habits. When I started, I was at the 263 pounds mark. Since starting, I have lost 22 pounds, and now weigh 241.

I'll try to update you guys about my weight loss in here from time to time. I joined this forum to teach me more, and to help me lose more of this annoying weight. It's weighed me down far too long and it's time I sort it out. I'm 38 years old, and certainly not getting any younger. You should hear how bad my knees crack.

Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! Keep at it, because before you know it, you'll be down to 200 pounds, then down to 180, then 160, etc. Your knees will feel anew and your body as a whole will thank you.

I used to weigh upwards of 220lbs before I started taking my health seriously. I'm currently at 158 and my goal weight is 130, so I'm nearly there. If I can do it, so can you!

That's a great achievement. I hope I can start soon too! My target is to remove 50 lbs in the first few months.

That's a great achievement. I hope I can start soon too! My target is to remove 50 lbs in the first few months.
The OMAD diet is not a crash diet , it is a sustainable eating plan that we can follow indefinitely, sometimes interspersed with intermittent fasting, when just having one meal is not a viable option, and some people do longer fasting as well, so they can lose weight faster.
It is basically up to each person to decide what they are going to eat, and how long they will fast; but the information that Jimmy gives on the main website says to have one plate of food, along with one glass/cup of beverage once each day, and fast the rest of the time.

Congratulations on the weight loss, it's tough to do, and you're continually doing it, so congrats man. I can't wait to hear your next update, as I'm sure a lot of people here are as well.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words. I am now currently down to 236 as of this morning. It's a slow process, but a process I am happy to deal with. I'm hoping in the next three months I will be down to around 220-215 or so. It's going to be tough, but I'm going to get there. I'll keep yall updated for sure. :)

Hi DRiley, where are you now? Your progress inspired me! I’m just starting -finished week 1- but am not weighing myself again until after 4 weeks. Started at 226.