It is better to workout at gym than at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is depend on where you are comfortable. The gym can give you all kinds of equipments and of course a instructor. But if you have complete items for exercising then it is better be at home.

I prefer to working out at home and one don't have to have complete tools to perform exercises. I really thought that the only advantage for working out in a gym is having an instructor that will help you with exercises you need for your body and of course a complete gym equipment to use for any type of exercise a person wants to do. At home I only have 3 exercise equipment but it can surely do the job and the exercise I want for my body plus the feeling of comfortably working out with no distractions.

I prefer working out at home because I have privacy. Most of my friends prefer the gym for the motivation that they get from the people there who do their own workout and also with the trainers around. However, the usual heavy traffic here is a discouragement in going to the gym not to mention the difficulty of finding a parking slot.

It depends on what kind of workout you are going to do and the availability of equipment you have at home. I like working out in the gym because of the atmosphere, I can see other people working out too. Sometimes working out at home alone is really boring while in the gym you could see and talk to alot of people.

I think better on gym. You will have the proper equipment to use and the trainer to guide you, but this one is if you want to lift heavy equipment or really want to push your self. But for mild workouts, better to watch simple YouTube videos and buy equipment like the dumbbell.

If you have the knowledge of how to carry out the workout drills you need to keep fit, develop your body and be healthy, then doing it at home wouldn't be a bad idea as long as you have the workout space to do so.

Also, if you can't really afford paying for working out at the gym, I really don't think you have another alternative but to use your home as your own gym house.

It's more a luxury than anything else to have one's workout in the gym than in the house, Firt, gyms usually are paid unlike in houses where obviously it's free. Second, you need more than just time for gyms like preparations and strict scheduling, unlike in the house where we can just start and end anytime we want. Except for doctor-advised gym workouts, the home is still the better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.