It is better to workout at gym than at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good, saving money is important in our life and has a benefit for our future. I'll try this someday to workout at home.
True! Saving money and taking care of our health as well will benefit us in our future big time. You don't have to spend more but just be disciplined and determined to achieve your goals.

Hello guys, I just want to know your opinion about it because I want to know which is a better place to workout while doing OMAD. Thanks!
For me it is to workout at gym because the equipments or tools there for exercise are complete and you can ask assistant from fitness expert.

Choosing the right place is based on your preferences or where you feel comfortable with and it defends on our personality. Some wants to workout on their home and some other prefer to work at gym. It really defends on the person involved.

Yeah, you are absolutely correct with that assertion. Just like I pointed out already, one's character, behavior and attitude has a huge impact on how exposed that person would be comfortable working out around people. There are some people who are so shy to expose any part of their body and wearing most exercises wears exposes that or hugs too tight to the body which makes such person uncomfortable working out at the gym.

It's better for me to train at the gym. There are more tools, more dumbbells, you see other people who motivate you, and when I go to the gym, then I do the training properly, I do not miss out. But when I'm practicing at home, then I know I'm messing around and not practicing regularly. Although everything depends on person to person. Who is used to it and what is more pleasing to him.

It's true what you just mentioned about about working out at home. A lot of things can distract one from focusing on the exercises drills routine and procrastination plays a huge role as well because you feel there is would always be time to do the workouts but one would eventually not do anything. But when you lock up your home and hit the gym, even if you weren't taking it seriously, seeing others who are taking their exercise seriously wouldn't motivate you to be serious as well.

The gym is will always be effective because of the equipment and apparatus, but if your a busy man and you have little time or no time to go to the gym it's wise to do exercises at home. This way your body still will still have the workout it needs. The best thing you can do is do the right routine. This is to make sure that you will have adequate exercise without hurting yourself.

Ask yourself first if what exercise you are going to do and achieve it. If you workout at your place only, your exercise will be limited of course it's because you don't have all the tools that you can find only at the gym. But if you don't have specific goal like those people who wants to have abs or curve with their shoulders etc and you just want to lose weight, then you can do that at home and it's cheap.

But if you afford going to gym and hire a training coach I suggest do it, by that it takes maybe few weeks or a month and for sure you can really see the changes in your body.

Being at the gym and seeing everyone else having their work out will also make you motivated. So I suggest do work out at the gym.
Yeah! It is true that when I see their determination to achieve their goal, it makes me feel motivated that I need to be like them training hard to achieve their goal.

For me it is to workout at gym because the equipments or tools there for exercise are complete and you can ask assistant from fitness expert.
I agree with you, asking assistant from the fitness expert is very helpful for me to understand which is the right thing I need to do first.

The gym is will always be effective because of the equipment and apparatus, but if your a busy man and you have little time or no time to go to the gym it's wise to do exercises at home. This way your body still will still have the workout it needs. The best thing you can do is do the right routine. This is to make sure that you will have adequate exercise without hurting yourself.
Indeed, sometimes I don't have time going to the gym, therefore I'll going to do some workout at home just like you said when I don't have time. Thank you for your consideration.

Ask yourself first if what exercise you are going to do and achieve it. If you workout at your place only, your exercise will be limited of course it's because you don't have all the tools that you can find only at the gym. But if you don't have specific goal like those people who wants to have abs or curve with their shoulders etc and you just want to lose weight, then you can do that at home and it's cheap.

But if you afford going to gym and hire a training coach I suggest do it, by that it takes maybe few weeks or a month and for sure you can really see the changes in your body.
That's true, I don't have a tool that the gym has that's why I prefer to go to the gym to use their tools. I plan that losing weight for me is not enough and I want to improve my body that change my life.

Yes, for me it's better to workout at gym rather than at home. Gym is better place for workout because there are complete set of fitness tools that you can throughout workout period.

Being at the gym and seeing everyone else having their work out will also make you motivated. So I suggest do work out at the gym.
Yes that correct to wokout at gym and you enjoy workout with others who also execise there. Use tools there and ask some assistant from fitness instructor to achieve your goal.

For me, I do my trainings at home. Yes, it true that it doesn't really matter where to exercise. I'm more comfortable doing it at home. I really don't like the ambiance in the gym. Specially when it's to crowded. Anyway, it's just the same.

For me, I do my trainings at home. Yes, it true that it doesn't really matter where to exercise. I'm more comfortable doing it at home. I really don't like the ambiance in the gym. Specially when it's to crowded. Anyway, it's just the same.
Yes! I prefer also doing it at home. I feel more comfortable and at ease. Most of the gyms I have encountered are crowded and I do not like it at all.

If I were you I'll try both especially going to gym, it will first feel awkward if you're a beginner but in no time you'll get used to it.

Also try it at home ot outside your house for example is jogging every morning or afternoon, meeting new people can also help you motivated, hearing their stories, getting more friends. That's what I love during my journey.

If I were you I'll try both especially going to gym, it will first feel awkward if you're a beginner but in no time you'll get used to it.

Also try it at home ot outside your house for example is jogging every morning or afternoon, meeting new people can also help you motivated, hearing their stories, getting more friends. That's what I love during my journey.
True! Meeting people with the same goals as you is super nice and you're able to share your thoughts also.

Yes, it's better to workout at gym than at home because at gym you can use all the tools for exercise like barbell and other tools. In gym you can ask assistant from gym instructor and provide necessary helps for you.

It is always better to workout in the gym. Mainly because you can focus on what you will do for your workout than when you are at home. Also, gym has the complete equipment to help you out for your workout. Doing your workout at home is okay when you are out of budget. Of course, there are some disadvantages and advantages. It depends on what is your priority. If you like to focus on your workout, then go to a gym but of course you have to pay for your workout. If you like to workout and don't have enough money, then you can workout at home. It all depends on the situation.

Yes, it's better to workout at gym than at home because at gym you can use all the tools for exercise like barbell and other tools. In gym you can ask assistant from gym instructor and provide necessary helps for you.

There is no doubt that the gym is filled with all the workouts equipment one needs to engage in all sorts of drills exercises. Also with gym instructors there to guide you on how to train yourself, it's very beneficial to train at the gym.

But the problem is that it's not everyone that can afford to pay for gym membership and maintain it over a period of time. So therefore, in a situation of such circumstances, it's the reason why some people are limited to working out at home.

In my opinion it's better to exercise in the gym while dieting because it has all the equipment you need and seeing all the people working out would definitely motivate me than exercising at home which is kind of boring and that can affect my motivation. I really think the gym is the best place to exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.