What is your must drink Vitamin or Mineral Supplement on Omad?

When you are on OMAD it is super important to have your supplements. It is very easy, in fact probable that because you have such a short eating window you will not get all your nutrients in. I am on OMAD and I combine it with the low carb way of eating. I don't eat fruits, so I have a multi-Vitamin and Vitamin C supplements. I believe that this keeps my immune system going.

Can you not get the vitamins and minerals from natural food? To be honest, I don’t have the inclination to take vitamins and supplements because of the disclaimer that is located at the bottom of the pack’s label that it has no approved therapeutic claims. I might be spending and taking something that is only a placebo. My idea of vitamins and minerals are the nutrients that I can get from natural food like meat for protein and fruits for vitamin C.

I like to take multivitamin supplements I think my body perform optimally with this.This helps supply the needed nutrients my body needs to grow and look health. I do sometimes add folic acid to help lower the risk of BP or any heart disease.

I probably need Vitamin C. It's important for me since I don't get enough of it with the usual foods I eat. I'm not really a fan of citrus fruits. So it helps a lot with that. I take it every day.

Can you not get the vitamins and minerals from natural food? To be honest, I don’t have the inclination to take vitamins and supplements because of the disclaimer that is located at the bottom of the pack’s label that it has no approved therapeutic claims. I might be spending and taking something that is only a placebo. My idea of vitamins and minerals are the nutrients that I can get from natural food like meat for protein and fruits for vitamin C.
This is so true. The irony of having the NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIM as a label in supplements that promises vitamins and minerals. I usually avoid tablets and capsule but I prefer natural food especially vegetables. I want to take it easy for my kidneys and liver. My nutritionist once said to me that if I want to get almost all the nutrients that I need, I should buy fruits and vegetables that are in rainbow colors. Red for bellpeppers, Orange for carrots, Yellow for potato or sweet potato, green for greens, blue for berries, indigo/purple for beetroot or eggplant. Also include cauliflower for whites. It also makes my grocery shopping for exciting.

For now, I don't take any supplements. Before I have multivitamins but only for a short time. It was good but I prefer the natural way. What I do is take malunggay tea or juice every day to provide myself with the necessary vitamins and minerals needed. I also try my best to eat fruits every day and try to maintain a balanced diet.

I somehow agree with Corzhens. I don't think supplements are a must, because you can find them in a food. Unless of course you lack something badly. After pregnancy I had a low amount of calcium and magnicum, therefore I had to consume them lots.