Types of exercises.

There are exercises that target specific body parts. These include the ones that target the biceps and triceps. These are used by bodybuilders to shape the body in a certain way. When exercising, what is your target, is it the body shape or the general body health?

I generally aim for overall health and proper posture when walking, standing, sitting, etc...instead of body shape...I want to keep my body lean and low in body fat %.

I do pushups and multi jointed exercises instead of isolated exercises like curls. Cardio and proper diet is what will rid my belly of the fat.

With an overweight person, it is usually the middle part that is the issue particularly the bulging stomach. I don’t know if I can still taper my middle part because it is really discouraging to see. I don’t remember noticing my tummy to be growing as if it had became like that overnight. Anyway, I still do my exercises in a way to at least maintain my tummy if not to lessen it. As long as it is not growing anymore now is just fine.

I have always been one who loves sports and exercise. When I lived in a place they had a gym, I would go 3 to 4 times a week to work out. However, when I moved and there was no gym around I would ride a bike, go swimming, do exercise at home, and try to keep in shape. I feel that a body needs some form of exercise to keep in shape.

When you get older it is important to exercise and keep in shape. This helps you to not tear muscles, have back problems, or even heart issues. All people should exercise at least 3 times a week, if not 4. Even if you just go for a walk every night this is good for your health and will keep you in shape. The more you can move around and get in some sort of exercise the easier it is to keep moving around when you are older.

I've seen people who've never exercised a day in their life and now they are older all they can do is sit around in a chair and they have a hard time moving around. I don't want to end up like this.

My target is pretty much just general body health. I was into bodybuilding at one point, but I found that it wasn’t very rewarding for me.

Most men love to admire themselves in the mirror, flexing their biceps, pecs and abs. I know because I see them doing that all the time at the gym. If they gain happiness from that, then good for them, but I personally got nothing out of it.

These days I just exercise to maintain a generally fit and healthy body. If I can climb up several flights of stairs without even feeling out of breath, that’s a victory as far as I’m concerned, haha.

I'm targeting my whole body because I add weight on almost all part of my body so I try to do cardios that help help work on all part of my body and OMAD has really been helpful so that I can see visible changes in no time.I jog,skip,run,swim,walk etc both indoors in the gym and outdoors too.

I have read that the best exercise is something that you enjoy doing, so you do not have to force yourself to do it every day. I enjoy walking, but it depends on how the weather is, and during the summer here, it is just really hot and humid, so I can’t walk much.
My husband and I go to the fitness center, and his exercises are working out with weights at the gym. I enjoy swimming and doing water exercises, so that is where I spend my time at the fitness center.
We also have an exercise bike and can use that on days that we do not make it to the fitness center; so it is good to have more than one option for exercise.

I like the exercise my whole body as much as possible which is why I used to swim a lot because I felt it was the most efficient. I don't get to swim that much anymore but I mostly just walk outdoors now because my goals are just to lose weight and get a bit of cardio in while also getting some fresh air because I work indoors all day. I don't have much interest in making my muscles bigger so I don't lift weights although maybe in the future I will give it another shot and see if I like it this time around.

I don't like belly fat and this is the major place that I focus when I am exercising as this is one of the ways that I am going to look attractive to people that are around. What I do is to do intensive planking which can include planking with one leg lift, planking with a push-up and the rest. The major aim is to ensure that I am doing the right things at that particular moment.

It's close between swimming and going walking.. I can swim for hours, I was up to 90 minutes straight of laps alternating strokes the past 2 summers. But walking and zoning out or listening to music is a really enjoyable way to exercise too. I was also walking an average of 6 miles a day 6 days a week last summer. Both are almost addictive

I include the basic one's into my training: running, squatting and push ups. It did the job for me quite well when I was doing OMAD few years ago. I also did exercises for the abdominal wall.

At first, my main purpose of exercising is to become active and for my overall health. I decided to start exercising to help balance my hormones and improve my digestion since I'm always constipated. I started by doing some cardio like jog in place, jumping jacks and the like.

Right now I can't start a day without doing those stretches and I want to target my core, thighs and I want to achieve ab lines not for other people but I just want to experience how it feels to have abs even for ones in my life.