Training Equipment

Do I really need to provide some of the training equipment to make my exercise routine more better? or there are other suggestions which is more affordable when doing some training? I want something that is affordable but I can still improve my body physically. Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks, cheers!

The lesser the equipment we need to buy, the better for me. But sometimes these equipment come in handy, like if it's raining, a stationary bicycle can really be a lot of help because we don't need to walk outside. And there are times when even if there is no rain I make it a point to bike so many number of kilometers at a desired level of speed. The whole thing makes your perspire actually and in the process, the equipment not just becomes a good cardio thing but also a healthy way to while away our time too, within the confines of our homes.

Well, you actually don't need that much equipment tho. As for me, I'm only using a yoga mat and some weights which are very affordable. You can search for exercises on Google which only uses the yoga mat and the weights. There's so many exercises and they offer almost the same effects that you'll get with using other equipment..

Training equipment is sometimes a must for me and it also depends on the workout that your'e in. I do strength lifting and equipment is needed most of the time. Some home workouts can be done without equipment like push-ups, pull-ups, parallel bar dip, bench dips and etc. It actually depends on the workout that your'e in and what it requires.

It is better so start off with your body weight first then work your way up. If you're a beginner, don't mind the equipment just yet. Make sure you can work with your body first. Also, if your budget doesn't approve, it is totally fine. There are a lot of high intensity exercises that doesn't require equipment but produce the same results. Just make sure you are on your right form and you will be just fine.

I'm not a strong believer in using equipment to workout and exercise before one can getting what one desires in exercising.

I would only buy dumbells and bench for abs training. I have been encouraged to buy a windmill for running but I prefer hitting the road and taking my feeling the fresh air on my face.

I am a person who don't like the idea of work outs. I don't have any training equipment. I'm into biking, hiking, walking, running, and dancing. For me, it's more fun to do those activities rather than committing to a workout routines.

It's honestly going to depend on the kind of progress you want to make with your fitness.

If we're talking cardio exercises, you absolutely don't need any equipment. Just about everyone owns a pair of running shoes or a bicycle, and that's pretty much all you need to keep your heart healthy.

As for strength training, well, it gets a little more complicated. You can definitely make a lot of progress with body weight workouts. Initially you're going to see some great results. But there absolutely will come a point where body weight won't be enough. Your progress will plateau, and in order to continue, your muscles will need more resistance than your body weight can provide. Should you desire to reach past this point, you're going to need, at minimum, a good set of dumbbells or even barbells.

I am a person who don't like the idea of work outs. I don't have any training equipment. I'm into biking, hiking, walking, running, and dancing. For me, it's more fun to do those activities rather than committing to a workout routines.

Well, it's best to stick to what suits your body and doesn't put you into any sort of health risks. So, if it's biking, hiking, walking, running, and dancing that serves you perfectly well, I strongly encourage you to stick with those kind of exercise.

Actually, you can lose weight without exercising if you are keeping the OMAD diet, but if you want to exercise I recommend you to go to a gym, there you have your own trainer and all the equipment you want.

Actually, you can lose weight without exercising if you are keeping the OMAD diet, but if you want to exercise I recommend you to go to a gym, there you have your own trainer and all the equipment you want.

That's very correct my friend @wallet, once you are following the OMAD exactly the way you are supposed to, you are definitely going to lose weight. Going to the gym is more like trying to aid the diet also in working faster with getting you to lose more weight and gain some muscle as well.

I really like having an exercise equipment because there would be additional exercises that a person can do instead of doing a routine with just yourself and your exercise apparel which is not bad at all since there are people who is contented with just simple exercises alone. I like the type of exercise equipment that makes your whole body move like the one I use at home. It's called the Ab Cruncher, it offers several types of exercise that everyone can do and it's affordable, easy to use and store. I have been using it for more than 3 years and it is still sturdy.
1531651989453.png

I bought an exercise equipment similar to the one in the picture above. However it was a great motivating factor at first until it got me boring to sweat it out in our living room. The bicycle is more like it for me because I enjoy riding and I never got bored although the downside is the bad weather. I gave that exercise equipment to my niece and I don’t know if she is still using it.

I bought an exercise equipment similar to the one in the picture above. However it was a great motivating factor at first until it got me boring to sweat it out in our living room. The bicycle is more like it for me because I enjoy riding and I never got bored although the downside is the bad weather. I gave that exercise equipment to my niece and I don’t know if she is still using it.

I can totally relate to what you are saying, @Corzhens ! I love riding a bicycle, but I hate sitting in the back room using the exercise bike. I used to walk long distances, but I can’t do that any more, and I can’t balance enough to ride a bike now either.
Being able to actually ride a real bike again is one of my goals, and I am hoping that as I lose weight, and my body gets more fit again, then I will also have enough balance to be able to ride the bike, and maybe even ride a horse again, which is my total passion !

I would say, ride your bicycle when the weather permits, and then you only have to use the inside one when it is bad weather.
Headphones and good music helps motivate me; but there are also some bike riding videos on youtube that are pretty cool if you have a TV in the exercise room.
Watching while riding is almost like actually being out there on the trail with your bike.
Here is an example, but just look up virtual bicycle ride on youtube and you will find all kinds of them.

Actually you don't have to buy anything just do a low impact workout or an aerobic workout. Also you can jog for 15 minutes or if you have a bike, ride for 15 minutes. You can also do some crunches and situps to target your abs.

Dumbbells can be a good purchase since they are very affordable but in my opinion you don't really need any equipment and you just need to stay active as much as possible. I personally just take walks almost everyday and it's proving to be sufficient for me, although of course everyone's body and needs are different. I'd also suggest looking into weight vests if you are also just going to do some light walking as that adds a certain amount of resistance enough so you don't really have to do extra strenuous movements and punish your body unnecessarily as well as still getting better results.

For me running is the best form of exercise because our hole body are moving. I think we can still achieve a physically fit body even without equipment. Jumping rope,jumping jack and push ups are also nice way to tone our body. Equipment are also good because it give us that feeling where it make us more motivated I think but the problem is they are not free.

The choices here are endless. You can get training equipment that is expensive or cheap. It is important to note that you can train without any equipment. You can train just using your body and that's enough. However you can get equipment as cheap as a skipping rope. I was watching a you tube video the other day of someone who lost weight just by skipping for half an hour everyday. You can get resistance bands which are cheap and have such functionality because you can do different exercises with them.

I think dumbbell is enough. The dumbbell is good equipment for workouts inside your room. Bike also is a good workouts equipment and will develop your cardio and at the same time, you will enjoy the environment outside.