Sodas during OMAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont drink sodas often even diet sodas. many expert concerns that diet soda gives you higher stroke risk. Diet soda and regular soda have both been linked to kidney damage, certain development cancer, and obesity. And regular soft drinks have been linked to high percent of blood pressure. So I prefer to drink tea than soda.

I'm not a soda drinker either which is a good thing for me because it's easier to say no and not feel deprived. It has a high sugar content and lots of preservatives. We are already aware of the damage that it caused to our body but most would turn a blind eye.

Any drink that has not got some contents of gas should be taken when we are on diet while those that got gaseous contents should be avoided. This is that situation where we should work towards ensuring that we make everything work pretty okay for us.

Sodas doesn't have nutrients so I suggest to stay away from those drinks specially if you are doing OMAD diet. Sodas are just for refreshment but taking it daily in my opinion will deteriorate your health. I have read bad effects of soda to human so taking it regularly is not a good idea.

That's the point as soda has not got any big nutritional value that it can give to people that are in diet which is part of the reasons I shouldn't be taking it either when I am on diet so as to protect myself from any long-run side effects of taking it.

Sodas doesn't have nutrients so I suggest to stay away from those drinks specially if you are doing OMAD diet. Sodas are just for refreshment but taking it daily in my opinion will deteriorate your health. I have read bad effects of soda to human so taking it regularly is not a good idea.
Yes I agree, sodas have really bad effects on our body and I just experienced it just last week. I think I drank a lot of soda that my stomach got upset. I just had an acid reflux and it last for few days. I will never ever drink a lot of soda again, a sip or two is enough.

Honestly, without even knowing I have been practising Omad diet for three years now. After reading articles upon articles about omad diet, I realized that my ways on eating during college years is almost the same with omad diet.
In my experience, it is not good to drink soda during the 23 hour period. First because your stomach doesn't have solid food in it, there is a higher chance that you will experience acidity if you drink soda. Also, if you drink soda, there is also a tendency to crave for food if you drink sugary carbonated drinks

I use to drink an embarrassing amount of soda daily. (Between 3-6 cans a day! Pepsi was my "drug"). However, I have switched to unsweet tea, or flavored water since then. I would personally stay away from sodas, even "diet soda". After one week, you will feel a HUGE chance in the way you feel physically and mentally.

My goal when I started my OMAD diet is to really to lose weight so drinking sodas is a big NO for me. It really depend on the goal or the reason of the person that are doing this diet. When your reason for doing this diet is to be healthy or physically fit you really not be drinking sodas because it have too much sugar on it. Better drink water or tea when you are on a diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.