How will I get started?

If you want to improve your entire body, and you can go to a gym, I recommend you the training StrongLifts 5x5 Basically you will focus on Deadlifts, Squats, and Bench Press on your workouts, as well some others compound movements, or you can do a Weightlifting training, it depends on what you like too. Search for some videos and see if you like it.
Don't be scared if it looks hard because most of the exercises you will do with a bar and plates, it's just a question of time to you learn the proper technique, using a minimum weight on the barbell you can do it safely.

I think you have to develop your cardio first. Jogging every morning will help a lot, if you have a bicycle use it and it's much more fun. But if you want to develop some parts of your body, I think you need to do some research about this, or consult some personal trainer.

I think no. It depends on the type of fatty food and you just need to know which is good fatty foods and bad fatty foods. You should avoid bad fatty foods when losing weight.

Yes, I probably do that for me to lose weight. I'll gonna avoid those bad ones and limit the good ones also. I will surely enjoy my diet and training because of some reason. Hope this will help me! Cheers!

If you want to improve your entire body, and you can go to a gym, I recommend you the training StrongLifts 5x5 Basically you will focus on Deadlifts, Squats, and Bench Press on your workouts, as well some others compound movements, or you can do a Weightlifting training, it depends on what you like too. Search for some videos and see if you like it.
Don't be scared if it looks hard because most of the exercises you will do with a bar and plates, it's just a question of time to you learn the proper technique, using a minimum weight on the barbell you can do it safely.

I think I will get into that sooner. But it is recommendable to do those kind of exercises even if I’m just new to this? Yes, I wanted to improve my entire body but I think your suggestion is not easy for me. Thanks!

I suggest you should set a plan first. Have a mindset that whatever it takes, you will do this workout. Setting the plan is the most crucial of them all. Implementing just comes next.

I suggest you should set a plan first. Have a mindset that whatever it takes, you will do this workout. Setting the plan is the most crucial of them all. Implementing just comes next.

I will going to set my plans and routines for my exercise. I'll better do that and keep that in mind. I know that it is hard but I won't stop motivating myself in implementing it. Thanks for it!

An easy and effective way of getting a full body exercise is running. You can run for 20-40 minutes a day, doing this would greatly improve your stamina and would firm up your body.

If you are like me, who don't like the idea of 'exercising', then I suggest that you look for fun ways to lose weight. You can try hiking, biking, swimming, dancing, or running. That way, you will enjoy burning fats and you won't feel miserable with the idea of 'exercising'.

You should try OMAD, is no need to exercise and you will see the weight loss results in two weeks or longer it depends on your organism, still if you want to exercise you should do push-ups, lifting, and bike.

I suggest to you to do exercise suitable for your body because there is an exercise which is not really for us to do. Try to ask your trainer for fitness for exercise is applicable to you and do research or watch in youtube some video clips about different kind of exercises available for you.

Yeah, I think that it is all about getting to do the type of exercise that is good for our body. I have noticed that it is not all the exercise that is good for me and this is the reason I think we should focus on doing the ones that are good for our body.

You should try OMAD, is no need to exercise and you will see the weight loss results in two weeks or longer it depends on your organism, still if you want to exercise you should do push-ups, lifting, and bike.

Omad is great for some of us that can't do some of the street exercises. It is all about getting to stick to the plan of Omad as it is not always for anyone to do it consistently. It can help for weight loss for those looking to shed some weights.

Do the simple one first. Like walking, running, and some stretching. Let your body feel first that you are into something that need more power from them. Exerting more energy while your body is not into it is a bad idea. Start small until you gradually get into a bigger kind of exercise.

Do the simple one first. Like walking, running, and some stretching. Let your body feel first that you are into something that need more power from them. Exerting more energy while your body is not into it is a bad idea. Start small until you gradually get into a bigger kind of exercise.

Taking it one step at a time is one of the best things to do. You can't really achieve that unless you are in that situation where you are working to achieve greater and better results.

You can start with some warm up exercises before getting into serious exercising and I recommend cardiovascular exercises since you need to work on all your body parts.i love to swim,dance,skip and run.These exercises helps to elevate my heart rate which helps me in burning calories all day.So it can try it out.

Exercise depends on what you are good at or what your body adapts to well. Although we can easily adapt to any kind of exercise as long as we commit ourselves to doing. I would recommend the following exercises to help you get going ;

Warm up.
Stretching.
Leg press.
Sit ups.
Squats.
Press up.
Crunches.

Just do the ones you can and leave out the others.