Have you tried water fasting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually tried this type of fasting before but I don't think I'll do it again after almost fainting from starvation. I could actually survive OMAD because I can still eat one meal. But, with only water in a day, I'm afraid my body is too weak to handle such starvation.

I've actually tried this type of fasting before but I don't think I'll do it again after almost fainting from starvation. I could actually survive OMAD because I can still eat one meal. But, with only water in a day, I'm afraid my body is too weak to handle such starvation.
I never fainted when I was doing mine but the effects of the long prolonged periods without food could be felt as I had to survive feeling weak the whole day and my stomach demanding for food. It was an experience that I definitely cannot forget but it helped to make me more sturdy especially for the future at a time like now when I am doing the Omad.

There was a time circumstances compelled me to do water fasting. For a week I didn't eat any food. Just drank water. First few days it was unbearable but about the third day, going without a meal wasn't that hard anymore. Thing though is at the end of the week I was very weak and it did take a while to recover. This certainly isn't something anyone should attempt on a whim.

I never fainted when I was doing mine but the effects of the long prolonged periods without food could be felt as I had to survive feeling weak the whole day and my stomach demanding for food. It was an experience that I definitely cannot forget but it helped to make me more sturdy especially for the future at a time like now when I am doing the Omad.
Good for you mate. I admire your strength and endurance despite it being hard and harsh especially with how it makes your body weak. I am actually naturally weak so adding more weakness would really make me faint unlike most people and I hate it because it also became a hindrance for me to try sports like Baseketball and Track and Field.

Good for you mate. I admire your strength and endurance despite it being hard and harsh especially with how it makes your body weak. I am actually naturally weak so adding more weakness would really make me faint unlike most people and I hate it because it also became a hindrance for me to try sports like Baseketball and Track and Field.
Do not worry or despair for there are millions of other things that work out pretty well in your life friend. I actually love knowing my weaknesses so that I can peacefully focus on other things that I can do so well and minimal focus is put on the activities that one is weak in. It is an advantage to know such challenges actually.

It's useful to peruse it. I've done my three days water fasting now and I don't know whether I will do this once more. I'm one entire day subsequent to breaking the fast. Regardless I have back torment, (which was gone since I did. In any case, possibly the euphoric inclination, where everyone is discussing, arrives in a couple of days.

I haven't tried water fasting but I am thinking of doing it. It is not an easy feat to do this. This will definitely take a lot of determination and suffering but the benefits are worth it. Water fasting offers a lot of nice benefits such as autophagy, the process of renewing one's cells. It also lowers blood pressure. But remember, water fasting is not suited for everyone.

Do not worry or despair for there are millions of other things that work out pretty well in your life friend. I actually love knowing my weaknesses so that I can peacefully focus on other things that I can do so well and minimal focus is put on the activities that one is weak in. It is an advantage to know such challenges actually.
Thanks for the encouragement and the realization my friend. I am actually a bit easily discouraged and insecure about my weaknesses and that's the reason why I easily give up on so many things. You're definitely right, it's better to find things where I'm strong enough to do instead of putting more effort on fixing my weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.