Getting it Right, Protein and OMAD and exercising.

So now I am in to this OMAD and KETO for around a month. I want to Start upping my exercise, quantity and duration.
Half way through the month I aimed for a 40 hour fast and tried a powerful yoga flow in a 2.5 hour workshop.
I it the wall and got a bit floaty/tripy. Anyway not something I want to do. have read that a 100K cal protein shake just before a tough exercise session will basically have you back in fast mode before to long. So yesterday I ate at 12 and the class was at 7pm. I had a protein shake an hour before and a preworkout 30 minutes before...
It didn't work so well. 2 pints of liquid in my belly caused me problems. Not too pleasant.
Any comments, suggestions?

Doing heavy exercises while on Omad can always bring some health issues especially on cases where you failed to see the doctor before doing so. Thus, it is always great for us to do things the right way especially as it regards taking our time to do minor exercise instead of difficult ones.

What's great with OMAD is that it lets you have your fill of protein rich foods because it's not the intake that makes you lose weight but rather the window of eating and the length of time you're not eating. So you can enjoy good protein rich food on your eating window and burn it on your diet time which you can help by exercising a bit.

Maybe you have to do some experiments on the protein shake because it’s always on a case to case basis when it comes to the reaction of the body. Why not take the protein shake little by little like having ½ glass on the first time and after a few days you increase the amount of the protein shake. That’s my suggestion because that’s why I normally do when I go on a diet. Doing it slowly with the progression is guaranteed for me.

In my opinion you can eat anything you like on your eating window as long as you eat only one meal a day and you'll still lose some weight. But it's more effective if you follow the OMAD guide to food and beverages.

So now I am in to this OMAD and KETO for around a month. I want to Start upping my exercise, quantity and duration.
Half way through the month I aimed for a 40 hour fast and tried a powerful yoga flow in a 2.5 hour workshop.
I it the wall and got a bit floaty/tripy. Anyway not something I want to do. have read that a 100K cal protein shake just before a tough exercise session will basically have you back in fast mode before to long. So yesterday I ate at 12 and the class was at 7pm. I had a protein shake an hour before and a preworkout 30 minutes before...
It didn't work so well. 2 pints of liquid in my belly caused me problems. Not too pleasant.
Any comments, suggestions?

I used to drink a protein shake before I went for my morning exercise workout, and that was not a problem for me at all. If I ate a regular breakfast before I exercised, then my stomach was uncomfortably full.
After I started doing IF and OMAD, I stopped eating before I exercise, and I have my meal after working out. However, I will often have coffee with cream, or a “bombproof coffee” as it is called, which is coffee with heavy cream and a spoon of coconut oil blended in. This does not upset my stomach, and it burns off fast since it does not have carbs in it.

I believe it different for everyone what might upset one person might not be upsetting for another. I know I take protein shakes though not often before workout and I don't have any problem same with water but my cousin do have stomach rumbling if she takes water before exercising. So it better we go for what really works better for us.How about taking just water before workout.you can experiment with that