Checking Your Weight Regularly

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Both sides are really making sense and like @RhealaineS I was more interested in just making this a lifestyle and waiting to see the physical results, but at the same time I've also been very curious about how much difference I'm making regularly and can really see the point that @ion has made. I may just buy a scale soon just to get it over with lol, but for now I am just enjoying the mystery and also enjoying the feeling of lightness even without visual confirmation that I am on the right path because I probably am going to stick with this diet anyway regardless of whether it's working for me now or not since I feel it will definitely work for me eventually as I fine tune my daily meal and exercise routine because it's way easier to do that with just one meal a day instead of three.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Both sides are really making sense and like @RhealaineS I was more interested in just making this a lifestyle and waiting to see the physical results, but at the same time I've also been very curious about how much difference I'm making regularly and can really see the point that @ion has made. I may just buy a scale soon just to get it over with lol, but for now I am just enjoying the mystery and also enjoying the feeling of lightness even without visual confirmation that I am on the right path because I probably am going to stick with this diet anyway regardless of whether it's working for me now or not since I feel it will definitely work for me eventually as I fine tune my daily meal and exercise routine because it's way easier to do that with just one meal a day instead of three.
This is the other good thing without checking our weight if we are in the diet program. Our mind still motivated and excited about the result for a long days of diet. Because some people can't handle the result if they check their weight regularly or weekly, whether they lose their motivation because of the result or they're become much more motivated.

I do check my weight from time to time just to keep me aware. My weight has been stable and i'm just maintaining my state. I just need to check on my status once in a while so that i'm sure that i'm not doing anything wrong.

The weighing scale is very important when you have an issue with weight whether you are trying to lose or gain. Monitoring your weight every day is a good motivating factor because you get a feel of the effect of what you are doing. When I first engaged ina diet, a friend said that I should be weighing myself every day so that I can do a remedy when something goes wrong like a rapid loss of weight is not good and vice versa.

When I start dieting I start weighing myself every month. I weight myself to monitor my weight if my exercise and training is effective on body. When I'm trying a new exercise I weight my self every week to see if this is a good exercise for me.

I'm not checking my weight regularly. I had a thin frame but now I gained weight. I think I was never heavier than I am now that's why I'm interested in losing weight. Since I was just maintaining my weight before, I used to just rely on my waistline to check and monitor my weight. But now that I gained this much and holiday season is fast approaching. Also, I have a big event come January, I'm serious more than ever to lose weight and hence I'm considering to buy a weighing scale now.

I used to weigh myself every day but by doing that, it made me more conscious about my weight. I always felt guilty about the food I eat. A friend of mine gave me advice that it is better to weigh my body weekly so that it can motivate me more without feeling bad about myself. I could say it was helpful.

The weighing scale is very important when you have an issue with weight whether you are trying to lose or gain. Monitoring your weight every day is a good motivating factor because you get a feel of the effect of what you are doing. When I first engaged ina diet, a friend said that I should be weighing myself every day so that I can do a remedy when something goes wrong like a rapid loss of weight is not good and vice versa.
I've been thinking this more and more recently. I think just waiting for the physical results is taking a bit too long and seeing my weight go down probably will serve as a good motivator in the meantime as a means of helping me achieve the bigger goal. I used to think that just waiting for the physical results was enough but now I'm thinking I might just bite the bullet and finally just buy a weighing scale. I feel like it's probably a helpful tool for me at this point because I am feeling a bit discouraged, to be completely honest.

No I don't check my weight daily. I have grown accustomed to “feeling” a certain way at my comfortable weight. When I don't feel like my usual self then I know that I probably need to drop a few pounds. We have a scale and I can weigh myself regularly if I want to. But I have certain clothes that I use to judge my weight gain. If a certain pair of pants feel tight on me? Time to drop a few pounds. :)