Can someone tell me what they eat in a typical day on Omad?

Just trying to get a handle on what you eat in a day that has worked for you. I just need to follow something. And is it only omad or 3 meals - I am doing eating 10 to 6 and nothing is happening. Therefore, your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
As of today I am eating three times a day. It was only when I joined this site that I became conscious of my eating. I also hope that I can use what I learned about OMAD here.

Sometimes my mood determines what I would eat in the day but what I wouldn't miss out in my meal any day or anytime my fasting window is over are fruits. No matter what I have to eat, I'm definitely not going to miss out my fruits because they are very vital to my diet plan.
Same. My mood also determines what I like to eat on a specific day. However, I don't eat that much fruits and I really hate my self for being like it because I really want to be healthy. However, I sometimes do things to make me enjoy fruits and that is to make fruit shakes or sometimes desserts which I make sure to never use any sugar or sweetening ingredients with ingredients that would make me gain a lot of calories.

Typically, I eat boiled broccoli, grilled chicken (or beef), cucumber, leafy vegetables, sauteed button mushrooms, and bulletproof coffee. This whole meal keeps my energized and alert for the whole day. I sometimes change broccoli and replace it with whatever's available like cauliflower or carrots.

Same. My mood also determines what I like to eat on a specific day. However, I don't eat that much fruits and I really hate my self for being like it because I really want to be healthy. However, I sometimes do things to make me enjoy fruits and that is to make fruit shakes or sometimes desserts which I make sure to never use any sugar or sweetening ingredients with ingredients that would make me gain a lot of calories.

If you are having difficulty with eating fruits, why not try having them blended into a smoothe drink? Have you considered doing that? It's one good way to enjoy combination of various fruits at a time.

What I usually incorporate with my diet are fruits and plenty of water. I also eat vegetable salads as part of my meal. I have downloaded an application indicating which meal would be the best for me to eat. It also made me a schedule for my meal so that I won't have a hard time thinking of what meal should I prepare for my diet.

If you are having difficulty with eating fruits, why not try having them blended into a smoothe drink? Have you considered doing that? It's one good way to enjoy combination of various fruits at a time.
Yes, I have actually heard about that idea before and I am also considering of doing that. However, I don't actually like to mix fruits because it would only create another taste which I'm not used to and I don't like that with fruits and vegetables. That is actually why the fruits I like to eat are the fruits which I am aware of the taste and is used to like Mangoes, Bananas, and Jackfruit. But, I would definitely try it someday if I feel like I'm already sick with only eating the same fruits.

Hello!
Usually a mixture of food. Morning starts with tea and sweets. Afternoon is followed by bread and meat, while evening is filled with cheese and milk products. Dairy basically.

During night it won't hurt to get a snack either, which is totally random. :)

This your meal chart sums up what I use to eat or something similar to what I eat when I was yet to start OMAD. The morning tea with bread is a must for me those days. But now, I can't even remember the last time I woke up and started feeling hungry immediately.

I am into OMAD or One Meal A Day. That is why I carefully choose the food that I eat. I make sure that it has every nutrients that my body needs. For my OMAD diet, I see to it that I have protein like meat, carbohydrates like potato, and a lot of leafy vegetables. With that kind of diet, I do not experience hunger even I only eat once a day.

In a typical day I usually eat vegetables. It's a 100% must.
Vegetables get your toxins out, and it's very important. Especially in the 21st century, which is known to be "the century of pollution".