Been On OMAD A Week

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story with us. I have only been doing OMAD for a month and a week but I could tell that this is something that is doable for the long term which is what I think separates it from all other diets. Not only that but you could also don't have to control the type of food you eat as much which helps a lot with cravings so hopefully you will find it to be the same. I am looking forward to hearing more of your progress and I guess good luck to both of us and all of us here. I am sure we all can do it and thankfully we have a place where we can learn from and support each other.
Exactly why I decided to go for OMAD, I can definitely do this as a lifestyle. I don't crave anything anymore because I don't cut out of my diet, I just get to eat once. Easy breezy. How much have you lost so far? Good luck to us indeed. We got this!!!!

Hi, just keep on continuing the good work. I'm also a food addict. Actually I love to cook and I really love to taste variant of foods. I was like 186 lbs before now my weight is only 140lbs. I've been in OMAD for 8 months now. Since I've achieve my desired weight and figure I'm merely focusing in maintaining it.

Great job. I was there already. I am 5"11. I just want to be a size 12/10. This time I am sure I found the right diet, sustainable that is.