Any tips and methods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm looking for tips and best methods to lose weight, to get a muscular body and to motivate myself and change my mindset. I'm helping my friend guys thanks for advance. Kindly list all the methods for you is the best to lose weight thanks.

I'm not targeting to lose weight and I don't have that much muscular body but I've been pumping in the gym quite sometime and the advice that I'll be giving you is just be strong always. Don't settle for a small pain, kill your strength pump more than your limits. Don't just let pain and fatigue stop you from pushing but before anything else learn discipline, it's the most important thing.

Hey guys, I'm looking for tips and best methods to lose weight, to get a muscular body and to motivate myself and change my mindset. I'm helping my friend guys thanks for advance. Kindly list all the methods for you is the best to lose weight thanks.
First, you must lose weight before proceeding to weight training for muscular body so that your body will be conditioned. Try to jog and run alternately depending on your capacity and then increase the distance as you go on. Go for 30-45 minutes for these cardio exercises for at least 3 times a week. Then, you can do weight training alternately with cardio exercises. You can search in YouTube or sites for exercises or you can go to the gym. Do not forget to also have a balanced diet especially if you'll do weight training.

There are so many ways that you can follow and achieve weight loss. Everything depends on the one you can be able to do. They are ;

Working out
Going to gym
Running exercises
Watching your meal
Take Lipton and slim tea

I have a pretty stupid and weird suggestion that helped me a lot ..get a picture of your ideal kind of body put it in your room and whenever you want to exercise look at time and anytime you feel like giving up. Also remember when you feel tired that is the time the change is starting to occurs so continue with the exercises ,eat right and you will be fit .

I have a pretty stupid and weird suggestion that helped me a lot ..get a picture of your ideal kind of body put it in your room and whenever you want to exercise look at time and anytime you feel like giving up. Also remember when you feel tired that is the time the change is starting to occurs so continue with the exercises ,eat right and you will be fit .

It's not a wired suggestion my friend @Jaymalie because I must admit that I do that as well when it comes to working out and looking at developing my body. If you watch wrestling, my role model is a guy called Randy Orton. I have a huge poster of him in my gym room and I look forward to having his body shape.

There are so many ways that you can follow and achieve weight loss. Everything depends on the one you can be able to do. They are ;

Working out
Going to gym
Running exercises
Watching your meal
Take Lipton and slim tea
Hello! I tried drinking slimming tea and it did a rebound effect to me. On the first day, I had loose bowel, and then on the next days, I was constipated already. Have you experienced the same also?

First, set a goal and be strict about it. Second, Do morning exercises. It good be light at first then gradually leveling it up to hard core. Something like that. So your body can cope with your new routine. Third, eat only what you need. Have self-discipline. Fourth, be consistent until you achive what you want. And don't stop even you achieve it.

There are so many ways to lose weight but before that you should have a mindset that whatever it takes you will do this. You can have a personal motivation. For example, you crush or just for you to look good. If you think you are ready then you should start. First, do cardio, it can be running, cycling, or just walking. You should have the stamina for your whole workout in order to finish it. Second, search for a workout plan or if you are rich enough, you can hire your personal trainer for a personal workout session. Remember, always have the mindset to finish your workout plan. Third, you should eat healthy. Eating food that can help you strengthen your body and help rebuild tissues that are stretched during workout. Lastly, do not forget to smile and enjoy your day.

Discipline is the key. I know a lot who tried losing weight with exercising + diet plans and then gave up later on. You have to be well-disciplined. Focus on your goals. And satisfy your cravings once in a while so that you won't feel deprived. Be discipline and persistent. Remember that everything can be achieved through hardwork.

I think there are not many tricks needed with this diet as long as you are honest with yourself and are keeping disciplined. If you just eat one plate a day then that's already a huge difference compared to eating three times a day so surely you will lose weight doing OMAD sooner or later regardless of what is on that plate, but of course I'm sure healthier food means better and faster results.

The key to losing weight and looking good is pretty simple: eat less and exercise more. You need a caloric deficiency if you want to lose weight, so typically you want to be consuming about 500 less calories than you expect you're going to burn. This way, you can lose about a pound of fat per week, which is recognized as the healthiest rate to do this.

Building muscle is all about adding resistance to your body--either through bodyweight exercises or weights--and getting enough protein and rest so that they recover. Muscle is built by tearing the muscle fibers through exercising and then mending them while resting, and protein is used to do it.

I am interested in this discussion because I also want to lose weight although I am not asking to have a muscular body. Just a lean body is enough for me. Right now my daily exercise is the basic bending and stretching plust the use of the hand grip exerciser and the dumbbell. I know it is not enough but that’s the only exercise I could do in the morning before leaving for work.

The best way to tone our body is by exercising. Also watch for the foods you eat specially those fatty one, just avoid them if possible. Go with vegetables and fruits, for me they are the best foods to take. Toning our body takes times so work on it. Avoid expecting for a result immediately after a months because that can remove your motivation for continuing. Just make working out as one of your daily activity them I'm sure you will soon love the result.

One important tip is to stay consistent with your eating patterns. So if you're going to use OMAD, be sure to keep up with it no matter how hard it seems. Eventually, your body will get used to it. It really helps with avoiding binge eating and makes you conscious of what you eat. :)

Working out
Going to gym
Running exercises
Watching your meal
Take Lipton and slim tea

I like how you mentioned slimming tea. I guess it does work if you compliment it with regular exercise. I've seen friends who use it and found them to have lost weight gradually. It's not instant. But it can work if you're able to incorporate good eating habits.

I like how you mentioned slimming tea. I guess it does work if you compliment it with regular exercise. I've seen friends who use it and found them to have lost weight gradually. It's not instant. But it can work if you're able to incorporate good eating habits.

Exactly! Taking other supplements like slim tea and lipton works well when you combine it with good exercise on daily basis. Losing weight never comes in an instant, it takes time to show the benefits of your hardwork.

There are many ways to loose weight. Exercise daily with discipline and high determination.

Exercises will definitely help you to lose weight, there is no doubt about it but it's going to be a fruitless process if you fail to work on your diet as well as your lifestyle. These are the two major things that must observed if you really want to lose weight and be healthy.

Post the body or images of the person you like on your wall and use that as your motivation. Try to give your self-time for workouts, even 30 mins a day if you really want to achieve that. Better to have workouts buddy to keep you motivated also.

Status
Not open for further replies.