What the current condition of your OMAD diet?

I started OMAD like long time ago. And what I can say its really easy to do for the first week but I had lot of skip weeks where I'm not following the OMAD since I got a lot of things to do like work and school, but since I started this I made a list of food that I can eat to be more healthy unlike before that I just eat the food as long it taste good without thinking if its good or not.

Well retraining your body to eat and digest food at a certain time is a bit hard at first but after several days your body will get accustomed to it and you'll be on your way to losing weight.

I've been doing OMAD for almost a year now. The journey is not easy. Losing weight was never been easy for me. I love to cook and try different dishes. And it's my desire I'm fighting with. Luckily, through my determination I was able to loss some weight now. I'm still continuing my diet. I can't say it's a perfect routine that I have but at least I was able to achive my goal.

I'm nearly two months into OMAD and have had a week of slipping into old habits because I went to a family vacation for a few days and when I got back I found I couldn't just immediately go back to having a single meal and instead kind of weened myself back into it. Thankfully now I am back to my routine and eating just once a day and I'm planning on making my daily single meals even healthier because I did gain back some weight from my vacation, I feel, and I also want my diet to work faster anyway.

I've been into this diet for quite some time. It has been my lifestyle and I think I can maintain this lifestyle. At first, controlling my food intake made me feel deprived and quite miserable. As time passed by, I got used to it. Giving in to temptations once in a while is also a big help to continue this diet. I think it's fine to eat your cravings once in a while.

I agree with you@Rhealaine S once you have been on OMAD for a while it gets easier. I have regular cheat days and the longer I have been on it, the more I realize how easy it is for me to get back to it. When I carve something which I rarely do I just have it on my cheat days, this helps me stick to OMAD knowing that I have something to look forward. I also have weeks which it's hard for me to do OMAD e.g if I'm unwell. I just stay off it and get back on it with no worries.

It was hard in the first week after I have started the OMAD diet but now I have four months since I have started and I feel great, I have also lost 9 kilograms.