what is your goal in your body

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is to get rid of some belly fat and strengthen my back muscles. I've been doing a lot of abdominal exercises in the gym and also back strengthening exercises. I go to the gym twice a week for about 3 hours per session.

I was a skinny girl until after I graduated from college. I only started gaining weight when I was past 30 and that’s mainly due to the nice food that we have at home. I am always in praise of my husband’s culinary skills because I really appreciate the food that he is preparing. However I am now overweight and it is unhealthy to be eating more so I am going on a diet to lose weight and then to allow myself to binge on nice foods again.

I'm not really looking at losing more weight right now - but I want to be happy with my body. That's a big part of why I started OMAD, so I wouldn't be so controlled by food. Having one meal a day means that I don't find myself fixated on eating all the time. Strength, wellness, fitness and balance are some of the things I find myself looking for in body mind and spirit.

My goal is to be healthier than now. For me I already achieve my body goal of losing weight and slimming my figure. It's enough for me but it doesn't really stop there. Now, I have to maintain being in this figure right now. And it's very challenging maintaining the diet.

I just want to achieve a body that have a toned muscles. A body that can sustain a 10 kilometer run everyday. Body that can endure a 2 hours hiking to the mountain. Running at least four times a week can is the strategy that I'm doing to achieve my goals.

A normal healthy body. Not so fat but a little fats that makes me not so thin. I also do not like so much muscles. Abs will do for me.

Yes! I am genetically predisposed to illnesses too. My mother has high blood pressure and heart disease which I could have too if I wouldn't control my diet and exercise. In my mother's side, almost all of them are obese and I can't be obese also and so I am trying my best to be fit and healthy.
I think it's good that we look at these things and decide to do better because most people just ignore it, although truthfully I can't blame them because most other diets really don't work anyway and I was just lucky to have come across and heard about OMAD. Still, if you are genetically predisposed to some illnesses then you really have to be more careful than the average person and keep yourself as healthy as possible which is really why this diet and lifestyle is great because you get to solve many types of problems using just one method.

Status
Not open for further replies.