what is your goal in your body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, What is your goal in your body?, What is your plan to get that and what methods will you use to achieve what you want to achieve and want to reach your goal.

My goal is to get rid of my belly fat that hangs over (or used to) my belt. I'm aiming for a flat stomach by the end of August 2018 by sticking to OMAD.

My goal is just to be healthy, being healthy is always an advantage in life , family and business. But being healthy nowadays is hard specially with all the manufactured foods that's all over the market. I guess we have to be more discipline to keep our selves healthy.

I used to be obese and I had an immediate goal, intermediate, and a final goal. My immediate goals were variable, but my intermediate was to have a normal BMI with the final being just at about 23 BMI and maintaining it there. Right now I'm 2 just 2 pounds away from reaching my final goal and it's just a combination of diet and exercise (and lots of walking) to get there. I just do my routine and check my weight after every week, and I just wanted to fit into new clothes of smaller sizes and I only started caring about the numbers when I reached my normal BMI, eyeing to lose a few more pounds to reach my ultimate goal.

My goal for my body is to become fit with a healthy lifestyle. Health is important to our life that's why I'll try my best to discipline myself and work hard.

My goal is to loose weight to reach my desired BMI index. I hope the articles and testimonies of the people in this forum would inspire me to work hard toward weight loss. Dieting is an activity that I struggle at but after reading the ease and benefits of intermittent fasting, I'm giving it a try. Wish me luck. :)

My goal is to lose all rounder weight I wouldn't like to see any mother Christian arms, flabby skin hanging everywhere like a dumb bell or have a protruding stomach.I need well fit body to actually makes me look younger

I'm not very demanding of what I want from my body. Some men want to sculpt themselves like Michelangelo's David, others want to pump iron until they're the next Schwarzenegger.

Me? I just want to be lean. Thanks to my genetic predispositions, most of my fat is concentrated around my belly. While I'm not fat by any means, I'm prone to having a flabby, pudding belly which is so unattractive to myself...and women, obviously.

My main dietary goal in life is to just always eat well enough and exercise to keep the flabby belly at bay. It's also a given that I just want to be physically healthy as well.

My goal is to get rid of my belly fat and some of the unwanted fats I have in my whole body. I also want to look healthy and feel healthy because these days it's very hard to keep up with my health especially that time tales away all of my necessary hours for preparing healthy meals or doing exercises.

My goal is to lose my belly fat and tone my legs. I have thick legs which I measure always (19 inches per leg). I love having these legs but I have a hard time looking for pants that really fit. I often have to go to tailor shops to adjust my pants. So I aim to slightly reduce and tone them.

My goal is only for my cardio. I want to improve that, because lately, I feel that I'm easily to get tired and feeling exhausted even in just a simple walk going to work, and I think I can't even go for climbing even for just minors climbers only.

I am just aiming to be more fit and healthy in general because I know I'm genetically predisposed to some types of illnesses so I'm trying as much as I can to live healthily earlier on in life so I don't end up like my parents who aren't as at peak condition as they can be at their age. Also, I'm not that into exercise so I figured changing my diet would be a bit more fitting for me, and from the small amount of research I've made online, fortunately, it sounds like there might be some sense in focusing more on my diet than on exercising, although I do like to take walks outdoors and I do that almost daily.

I am just aiming to be more fit and healthy in general because I know I'm genetically predisposed to some types of illnesses so I'm trying as much as I can to live healthily earlier on in life so I don't end up like my parents who aren't as at peak condition as they can be at their age. Also, I'm not that into exercise so I figured changing my diet would be a bit more fitting for me, and from the small amount of research I've made online, fortunately, it sounds like there might be some sense in focusing more on my diet than on exercising, although I do like to take walks outdoors and I do that almost daily.
Yes! I am genetically predisposed to illnesses too. My mother has high blood pressure and heart disease which I could have too if I wouldn't control my diet and exercise. In my mother's side, almost all of them are obese and I can't be obese also and so I am trying my best to be fit and healthy.

My goal is to lose weight, I am overweight right now and I wanted to change my lifestyle. I don't want to wait for another year or another time to make a change because that just would make me lazy. I exercise everyday, every night, I do some basic exercises and do them 30 times. I cut most of the unhealthy foods I intake, I only drink water now and try not to eat rice, sweets, and snacks. My long-term goal for this is to live a healthy lifestyle because health is wealth. I can't afford to pay something expensive just because I did not take care of my health.

My goal is to lose weight, I am overweight right now and I wanted to change my lifestyle. I don't want to wait for another year or another time to make a change because that just would make me lazy. I exercise everyday, every night, I do some basic exercises and do them 30 times. I cut most of the unhealthy foods I intake, I only drink water now and try not to eat rice, sweets, and snacks. My long-term goal for this is to live a healthy lifestyle because health is wealth. I can't afford to pay something expensive just because I did not take care of my health.
It is good for you to realize that. Self-discipline is difficult but I hope you'll be able to persevere and achieve your goal. Health is wealth really.

My goal is to lose fat firstly.Secondly,to be stronger.And finally to have abs.Those are my main goals.I hope I can achieve this with hard work and a good diet after all.

I guess I would say that being toned is my goal. I'm not fat, I'm skinny but also...soft? and always have been, so being toned, not really buff just enough to muscles can be noticeable a little.

I plan to lose five kilograms until August this year, I keep a diet and I am working my body almost every day, I am going to a gym three times a week and the rest of the days I am working out at home.

I want my body to be healthy. want to make it stronger so that I can do my everyday task. and Increase flexibility of my body having a healthy body mean a healthy life style

I also want to loose weight to be,healthy and strong. But I want to loose weight most to look good and to look good in my clothes. For years I have been overweight, I have tried the plus size thing, it worked for a while, but at the bottom of m heart I still feel that I can do better and that I deserve better.Once and for all I have decided to concur the weight monster that has always been in my life. I have decided to win both this battle and war, I have decided to be the real me.

Status
Not open for further replies.