What is a normal meal?

Do most people eat a normal sized meal for their one meal, or do you try to eat all the day's calories (minus a few hundred for calorie deficit) for that meal. It seems like that would be a huge meal!

I eat a big meal, hitting several different categories: protein, lots of green veggies, fruit, including juice, and water. Planning it is half the fun!
1f642.png
:) I also take a multi and other supplements.

I have always eaten large servings (that's why I'm overweight) at every meal. So basically my evening meal hasn't changed. Still have my large serve of whatever we are all having. I find not having breakfast and lunch easier than what I thought it was going to be. But I find I do better if I eat absolutely nothing, as once I start to nibble during the day I don't stop lol.

I just eat my portion for a meal at a time.it even good I can eat everything with this diet so I'm not missing anything so no need stuffing myself with so much food by eating time. I just still put my normal portion food but try to make it healthy meals as possible as it can be.

During my one meal I just eat what I can. I don't eat a bunch because I feel heavy and sleepy. Usually I just have 1-2 cups of rice and some vegetables and fruits, I also had chicken, either grilled or baked. I used to eat a lot but since doing Omad I was able to lose a lot of fats.

I’d say that my usual “one meal” (which is actually just my two-hour eating window) is normally within the ballpark of around 1,000 calories. It isn’t the regular 2,000 calories that the FDA would normally recommend, but your body adjusts to a lower caloric intake eventually as it starts using fuel more efficiently.

I typically get about 1,000 calories, 50g of protein from lean meats like chicken and fish, and 200g+ of carbohydrates from grains, legumes, and vegetables. If I’m doing keto then I obviously cut out the carb content and include a lot more fat and protein.

Any tasty meal is a good meal. I always eat as much as I could when I am doing Omad and that is the way that I have enjoyed myself. You should not limit yourself to a particular portion as you need enough to carry you for the rest of the day.

It is one meal a day and not the size. I eat like an elephant and fall off to sleep like a baby. I have never enjoyed my meals like this one meal a day. It is very enjoyable indeed.

My meal is large.

When I first started I pretty much ate the equivalent of two or three meals within my eating window, but I wasn't losing much or at all so I decided to cut it down a bit and now I'm eating just a bit over one meal's amount. I have to note that I was able to cut down a bit more easily because I already went through eating more at first and getting used to that which helped me cut down more gradually and naturally. It might be best to not overthink it at first and just keep tweaking your formula as you go along and get more used to the diet.

My one meal always is the regular meal I'd have any other time even if I wasn't fasting.

To be honest even if I tried to eat more than "normal" because I skipped a meal, I couldn't possibly do it because (one meal) is "the new normal" for me. When I visit friends or family they always complain that I don't eat much. Truth is I can't eat more than I've now got used to.

My one meal always is the regular meal I'd have any other time even if I wasn't fasting.

To be honest even if I tried to eat more than "normal" because I skipped a meal, I couldn't possibly do it because (one meal) is "the new normal" for me. When I visit friends or family they always complain that I don't eat much. Truth is I can't eat more than I've now got used to.
OMAD becomes quite normal once you get used to it. You eat just a normal meal. It is not easy to overeat. Your body knows its limit whether one meal or many. It has made me realize that sometimes we waste food when we eat three and more meals.

For me, the size and content of my meals can vary from day to day, depending on how hungry I feel, and what I am hungry for. I try to follow my body’s leading in what I should eat, and some days I will be hungry for a heavy protein meal, and other days maybe a large salad with lots of veggies is what I am hungry for.
I see it about the same as when we were eating several meal each day. for breakfast, one day might be a bacon and eggs breakfast, and another day, just a cop of coffee or a protein drink.
Omad works the same way for me, so I do not feel a need to balance my meal each day.

The normal meal is compose of 2000 calories a day. Eat it in just 1 hour a day of you want to try a One Meal A Day. I think I can manage that kind of diet because everytime I am full during my lunch meal, I can handle myself not to eat in the evening and morning. I should do it next year.

I often plan my meal ahead like a day before. I would prepare it an hour before my meal window in order to control having too much. I made a schedule for meals that I will prepare so that I can have control of it. I have a day where I will eat alot of proteins and some are just vegetables. I can say that it is effective for me and applicable for my diet.