What are the ways to strengthen your mind and body in OMAD?

Meditation has a big role in mind setting and keeping your diet on track. You don't need to be a professional , just do some basic exercises like breathing and positions. The benefits are significant in terms of mental fitness.
https://www.gaiam.com/blogs/discover/meditation-101-techniques-benefits-and-a-beginner-s-how-to

I do agree with you on that meditation helps a lot in mind setting, it can boost your determination and strengthen your focus. Another effective way of strengthening the mind is through yoga although I haven't tried it yet but I've read several books on this topic.

Reminding yourself of your goal would also be helpful in strengthening your mind. Having a goal and reminding yourself that it is the reason you're doing it is a great way to will yourself to continue following the diet. When strengthening the body, I guess eating proper food and doing exercise would help a lot.

I agree that a positive mindset is everything.In my opinion the best you can do is start with a vision of health and well being. Imagine how you want to look and feel. Write them down somewhere and keep coming back to them. These come in handy when you are struggling. For example when you are hungry or when you can smell food. If you loose weight take pictures and stick them on a vision board. Keep looking at them. They will keep you on track.

One of the ways to achieve that is by getting to understand that Omad is for the better. It is always necessary to visit your doctor before starting for that will give your mind a rest that you are good to go.

Reminding yourself of your goal would also be helpful in strengthening your mind. Having a goal and reminding yourself that it is the reason you're doing it is a great way to will yourself to continue following the diet. When strengthening the body, I guess eating proper food and doing exercise would help a lot.

Understanding the need to have the perfect shape is something that can keep everyone that is into Omad in line. I mean that this is one way that you can get to feel braced up for the challenges and temptations that comes with skipping meals.

Looking at yourself in the mirror and weighing yourself as well as measuring your waistline can be a good motivation more so if there are visible gains already.

I think meditation is a given when it comes to strengthening the mind because meditation is mind power. But for me, the motivation is a more effective means of strengthening both my body and mind. When I was trying out for the volleyball team in our school, I would eat a lot and practice a lot which I don’t regularly do. But my body was able to withstand the rigors of the training by focusing on my motivating factor which is to be a part of the volleyball team.

I listen to a lot of motivational podcasts and TED talks - I find that those help me both broaden my world view and educate me about new things. That definitely helps in strengthening my mind.

I think prayers are really effective in strengthening ones mind when doing OMAD. I pray daily and everytime I crave for food, I would pray that the craving would stop and it helps.