Want to stick with OMAD

I feel better when I only eat dinner each day. But after a couple days I get off and then struggle to get back. Thought maybe support from those on the same journey might help

Yes,we sometimes fall by the way side but we just need to motivate ourselves. I think you should keep your eyes on the goal and see your self losing weight and being in good shape. Sometimes I buy a very nice shirt that's smaller in size and tell myself I want to fit into this shirt in a particular period and I work towards achieving that. You can try same just be determined and apply self control you will get going.

There will be times where temptation would be really strong that we can help it to fight it. There will be times where our friends pr family will be the one to tempt us to eat. But as long as we are focused om our goal on losing weight, we can fight it. At first, I had a struggle fight against my cravings. What I did is I set my phone wallpaper into a woman wearing cool dress and I told myself that someday, I'll be able to wear the same clothes of hers. One of inspirations is my boyfriend. He promised to bring me to beach someday. Of course, I would like to wear a stunning swimsuit. That's why I've been into this diet. Keeping my eyes towards my goal helps me to keep going on even how hard it is to resist my cravings.