The only diet that worked for me

I am not really starting the omad diet, though I am new here and figured this was the best place to post. I just wanted to tell my story for inspiration and maybe it will help others lose weight too. The last couple of years I had tried a few things to lose some weight. Nothing worked. Not that I was that much overweight, I was up to 173 and 5'7." So I was about 15 pounds overweight. Although recently I found I am 5'8" so I wasn't even 15. Anyway, I accidentally found the omad diet just by trying something new, I hadn't even researched it before. Once it started working I looked online to see if other people were doing it and found this site. In about 6 weeks I managed to lose 20 pounds. For me the key was not eating anything in the morning. For example after the diet started working I decided it might be a good idea to eat something in the morning after I was on the tread mill. It was low calorie vegetables sort of stir fried in a pan without grease/oil. I would burn at least as many calories as I ate so I figured it would be no big deal. The problem is for whatever reason eating breakfast would trigger hunger all throughout the day. I just had to eat something. By not eating anything I would only be slightly hungry at times. Easy to deal with. Doesn't really make sense but that is how it went.
Another reason this diet worked for me is how rapidly you lose weight. About 1 pound every 3 days for me. I imagine I was not eating about 700-1000 calories I would have otherwise been eating and burning about 300-500 on the treadmill 5 days a week. To see 1 pound every week wouldn't have been that motivational. Oh, another thing is I was still able to eat whatever great stuff my girlfriend cooks in the evening. (She cooks because she doesn't want to eat my cooking lol)
In addition to just getting to a proper bmi my blood pressure has dropped from medication range of up to 150 over 90 something to on average about 125 over 80. I had tried over $100 of supplements to try to lower it not realizing that losing weight would help much. I was only about 10 pounds over weight in reality so that seemed kinda strange to me. I also just learned today losing those 20 pounds I no longer snore. Before that my girlfriend said I snored often and sometimes loudly.
So to wrap it up if people are reading this I'd recommend they at least try the diet unless of course medically they shouldn't.

This was really inspiring and motivating and I'm sure newbies will find this writeup valuable OMAD diet is really helpful and working it. Just need people to he active and consistent with it.I'm gaining so much from trying out OMAD and health wise I'm good too.

This was really inspiring and motivating and I'm sure newbies will find this writeup valuable OMAD diet is really helpful and working it. Just need people to he active and consistent with it.I'm gaining so much from trying out OMAD and health wise I'm good too.

Awesome, then it was worth it for me to write it up. Thanks for the reply to the thread.

The Only Diet Worked For Me is Jogging Everyday And Push Up I Made a Abs Doing That Everyday And My Leg Got Strong and I Can't Easily Get Exhaust and I Loss Alot of Weight And i'm Controlling Myself Not To Eat Too Much Calories and i Start Eating Some Fruit and Drinkinh Some Ginger Tea or Eating Some Vegetables.

Exercising for me helped but the pounds never seemed to add up near as much as what I probably would have been eating. Although, this morning I was motivated enough to run the farthest on the tread mill I ever have. 5 miles in 50 minutes. That'd be 5 miles at an average of 6mph. Actually, another motivator is if people have a read out of how many calories they burn on the tread mill or other equipment they use. Seeing that I burned 626 calories after running 5 miles and walking .25 makes me feel pretty good. You could get a rough estimate if you try to calculate it online but it wouldn't be right there in front of you as you walk/run.

Awesome, then it was worth it for me to write it up. Thanks for the reply to the thread.
Definitely some posts help to keep encourage others and keep hope alive. I know this will go a long way to keep people on track especially for foodies like me.Occasional feedbacks is really valuable.

The Only Diet Worked For Me is Jogging Everyday And Push Up I Made a Abs Doing That Everyday And My Leg Got Strong and I Can't Easily Get Exhaust and I Loss Alot of Weight And i'm Controlling Myself Not To Eat Too Much Calories and i Start Eating Some Fruit and Drinkinh Some Ginger Tea or Eating Some Vegetables.
I can agree on the exercises part. I am a constant exerciser which forms part of my every morning routine. I have had some progress with OMAD and being in this platform has had a positive effect on me immensely.

I am not really starting the omad diet, though I am new here and figured this was the best place to post. I just wanted to tell my story for inspiration and maybe it will help others lose weight too. The last couple of years I had tried a few things to lose some weight. Nothing worked. Not that I was that much overweight, I was up to 173 and 5'7." So I was about 15 pounds overweight. Although recently I found I am 5'8" so I wasn't even 15. Anyway, I accidentally found the omad diet just by trying something new, I hadn't even researched it before. Once it started working I looked online to see if other people were doing it and found this site. In about 6 weeks I managed to lose 20 pounds. For me the key was not eating anything in the morning. For example after the diet started working I decided it might be a good idea to eat something in the morning after I was on the tread mill. It was low calorie vegetables sort of stir fried in a pan without grease/oil. I would burn at least as many calories as I ate so I figured it would be no big deal. The problem is for whatever reason eating breakfast would trigger hunger all throughout the day. I just had to eat something. By not eating anything I would only be slightly hungry at times. Easy to deal with. Doesn't really make sense but that is how it went.
Another reason this diet worked for me is how rapidly you lose weight. About 1 pound every 3 days for me. I imagine I was not eating about 700-1000 calories I would have otherwise been eating and burning about 300-500 on the treadmill 5 days a week. To see 1 pound every week wouldn't have been that motivational. Oh, another thing is I was still able to eat whatever great stuff my girlfriend cooks in the evening. (She cooks because she doesn't want to eat my cooking lol)
In addition to just getting to a proper bmi my blood pressure has dropped from medication range of up to 150 over 90 something to on average about 125 over 80. I had tried over $100 of supplements to try to lower it not realizing that losing weight would help much. I was only about 10 pounds over weight in reality so that seemed kinda strange to me. I also just learned today losing those 20 pounds I no longer snore. Before that my girlfriend said I snored often and sometimes loudly.
So to wrap it up if people are reading this I'd recommend they at least try the diet unless of course medically they shouldn't.

That was really inspiring for us. You did an amazing job for weight loss. When I have seen people posted about their weight loss journey in youtube I thought it was a hoax but when I read your post it is true. It just needs a motivation and perseverance and of course OMAD diet to get back into a healthy body.

I agree that OMAD is a great way to eat. It is an effortless way to loose weight plus it really works. You don't have to worry about counting your calories all day. Plus it is really cheap. Low fat food or foods like beef , fish and chicken can be very expensive. With OMAD because you don't have to eat a certain way it becomes cheaper. I have been struggling to lose weight all my life and I have to say that this is the only diet that has flawlessly worked for me. I feel in control of my weight loss, plus it also has other health benefits.

That was really inspiring for us. You did an amazing job for weight loss. When I have seen people posted about their weight loss journey in youtube I thought it was a hoax but when I read your post it is true. It just needs a motivation and perseverance and of course OMAD diet to get back into a healthy body.
I can relate with what you are saying. I have always had trouble believing people who post in youtube and social media about their journey to losing weight and more so when it is a lot of pounds. I find it easier to believe that they are after likes and comments as well as views. However, being on this platform where everyone is in the exact same shoes has made me realize that some stories are really true.

I love hearing people's success stories - it's a big motivator with helping people stay on track and continue this way of life. You really achieved some pretty fantastic goals and I think other people draw inspiration from hearing others reach their goals.

I can relate with what you are saying. I have always had trouble believing people who post in youtube and social media about their journey to losing weight and more so when it is a lot of pounds. I find it easier to believe that they are after likes and comments as well as views. However, being on this platform where everyone is in the exact same shoes has made me realize that some stories are really true.

Try to keep on topic. This thread has nothing to do with what is posted on youtube, and it is about the great motivational story that @Mason has posted here.