Starting tomorrow! Couple of questions???

hey everyone

I’m heather and I am starting omad tomorrow!

So I will have my dinner tonight about 6/7pm.

I plan for my fasting window to be between 2-6pm everyday. So if I have my dinner tonight as I normally would and start omad tommorow and will eat anytime between 2-6pm but once I start eating I will finish my meal within 1 hour? Is that correct?

For example if I have my meal at 2pm tommorow could I have my meal the following day at 6pm?

Is it possible to have coffee during day with. Dash of milk?

Thanks x

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
hey everyone

I’m heather and I am starting omad tomorrow!

So I will have my dinner tonight about 6/7pm.

I plan for my fasting window to be between 2-6pm everyday. So if I have my dinner tonight as I normally would and start omad tommorow and will eat anytime between 2-6pm but once I start eating I will finish my meal within 1 hour? Is that correct?

For example if I have my meal at 2pm tommorow could I have my meal the following day at 6pm?

Is it possible to have coffee during day with. Dash of milk?

Thanks x

Welcome Heather! For the question regarding the eating window, I always recommend eating your one meal within your 4-hour eating window. So, if your eating window is from 2-6pm I would eat my meal within one hour of that 4-hour time-frame everyday. As far as the milk in the coffee, I would recommend to skip it, but you will hear mixed opinions on this. While the dash of milk may seem harmless to some, it does contain a few calories and many consider it to break the fast.

Thank you so much for the reply!

So can I eat at different times everyday aslong as it’s within my 4 hour window?

Do you still count calories?

Thanks

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much for the reply!

So can I eat at different times everyday aslong as it’s within my 4 hour window?

Do you still count calories?

Thanks

That is correct. As long as you stay within that 4-hour window you can eat at different times everyday. There is no need to count calories if you are following the "4 ones rule" Here is an article of mine that explains the structure of the "4 ones" rule https://omaddiet.com/one-meal-a-day-diet/