Starting over again on Omad

i broke my OMAD
due to old behaviours and reactions
to family stuff
so disappointed that i reverted back
i thot it was going well
so i will just jump back on
its a new day i hope

We sometimes fall at the wayside but don't give up.A journey is without some turns and twists.Same with the diet but the most important thing is getting up and striving to get to the desired goal.You broke it fine but don't give up.Continue and keep telling yourself you can do it. Try more and see it work out for you.

I know it’s such a cheesy and clichéd quote, but it’s true: it doesn’t matter how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up. You haven’t truly failed until you’ve completely given up.

We had to crawl before we could walk, and we have to walk before we could run. The same goes for all things in life. You have to work your way to self-discipline one day at a time. Remind yourself why you chose to do this, and soon enough you’ll find yourself wanting to do OMAD and not just forcing yourself to.

Chin up, my friend, and best of luck to you.

It's not the end of the world my friend as long as you are willing to get right back on track with OMAD.

Where there would have been a serious problem would have been if the family problems made you gave up completely in OMAD and push you into odd lifestyle like drinking and smoking, then it would have been a tough matter.

Glad to have you back.

You've got to be consistent when you are doing Omad only if you are looking for the required results. I don't really think that you should be doing going back to your old habits only if you want to achieve a better success with Omad. It is a nice diet plan that has helped me so much as well.

It's okay mate. I guess you're not the only one because I've also done that in the past year and in the present unfortunately. The good thing about dieting actually is you can still go back on track and start all over again. You just have to be resilient and must never get disappointed with yourself to the extent that you will stop what you've started completely. We are imperfect individuals and we live to learn from our mistakes so I believe you can still go back and I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
I've also broken my routine and my misstep lasted for about 3 weeks, and the whole time I felt so guilty but even at the time I knew I would eventually go back to OMAD because now that I have felt it I knew it was the right way for me to live my daily life. During OMAD I just felt so light and I loved that I didn't feel bloated anymore, so even though I got tired of it for a bit and decided to give myself a break, I knew it was just temporary and it made me appreciate OMAD a lot more. I think it's a bit normal to stray once in a while since we've already been so conditioned to eat three times a day that eating just once a day seems like a chore even though it's supposedly the more natural way of eating, but because it is the more natural way to live it's also why it's an easy choice to make at the end of the day since it feels much better and more appropriate for the body.

It's okay mate. I guess you're not the only one because I've also than that in the past year and in the present unfortunately. The good thing about dieting actually is you can still go back on track and start all over again. You just have to be resilient and must never get disappointed with yourself to the extent that you will stop what you've started completely. We are imperfect individuals and we live to learn from our mistakes so I believe you can still go back and I wish you the best of luck.

A lot of things can make someone lose control and consistency with his diet but it's definitely not something that is fatal should it occur. Just like you mentioned earlier, as long as one is willing to get back to it, it's very possible. There is nothing like getting to the point where you aren't allowed to donate OMAD again as a result of quitting on several occasions in the past.

No need to worry.The biggest adavantage of OMAD is that when you fall off the wagon you can get right back on. I do it every time. I stop OMAD when I'm sick or when I'm on my period. I stop for a couple of days and then I start again. I find also that when I do this, I loose a lot of any weight I've gained within the first week at most. I also find that this is practice for when I've reached my weight loss goal.I generally don't stuff my face when I'm off OMAD.

A lot of things can make someone lose control and consistency with his diet but it's definitely not something that is fatal should it occur. Just like you mentioned earlier, as long as one is willing to get back to it, it's very possible. There is nothing like getting to the point where you aren't allowed to donate OMAD again as a result of quitting on several occasions in the past.
True. Everything is definitely possible if we set our minds on the positive things rather than focusing on what we've done wrong. Giving second chances to ourselves should definitely a constant practice because as imperfect human beings, we are prone to inconsistencies and as you mentioned, it's not something fatal that anyone should get discouraged about it for a very long period of time.

True. Everything is definitely possible if we set our minds on the positive things rather than focusing on what we've done wrong. Giving second chances to ourselves should definitely a constant practice because as imperfect human beings, we are prone to inconsistencies and as you mentioned, it's not something fatal that anyone should get discouraged about it for a very long period of time.

Personally, I have gone off and on with my diet on more than one occasion as a result of one persistent challenges or another but the most important thing is the will to get back on track.

It's very difficult for new people who started OMAD to not complicate their diet plan often and on but with time, once they adjust well to the new feeding habits, they would find it hard breaking it.

Oh you need to try again. There is no harm falling as long as you stand up again and move on. You need to be more motivated this time. The journey is endless. Be strong.

There will be times where we will be apart from our dedication towards our goal. Where will just notice that we are already above our limit and just think that maybe it is time to stop doing it. But instead of taking it as hindrance take it as a challenge to continue and fight more eagerly to get back on track. Just always remember on why you even started doing OMAD.

To stumble is not to fall. You can steady yourself and move on. Just come back to OMAD and our journey moves on.
I really like how you said it! i totally agree. As for the author, you can always go back to OMAD, that is the beauty of it. I fell down too and now I am back to OMAD and I believe that I am also a bit stronger. When it comes to eating one meal I tend to be hard on myself now.

Oh you need to try again. There is no harm falling as long as you stand up again and move on. You need to be more motivated this time. The journey is endless. Be strong.

Motivation is a very good thing when it comes to being faithful to your diet plan. If you are not motivated to stick with your diet plan especially for the newbies, you are definitely going to quit often and on.

Find something that will help be motivated always and it's most likely going to keep you pushing with your new diet, even if you are finding it difficult.

It's okay as long as you keep moving! Treat it as just a "detour" to your whole OMAD Diet journey. Just keep going, remember why you started, and eyes on the goal!

i broke my OMAD
due to old behaviours and reactions
to family stuff
so disappointed that i reverted back
i thot it was going well
so i will just jump back on
its a new day i hope
It happens to everyone. Don't sweat it. What's important is you persevere again and again until you make it. It is hard but the benefits to you are definitely worth it. Do it one step at a time.

It's okay as long as you keep moving! Treat it as just a "detour" to your whole OMAD Diet journey. Just keep going, remember why you started, and eyes on the goal!

Exactly! Nobody just ordinarily jumps into doing OMAD out of the blue. There is always a good reason why we all make the decision to start and having that reason engraved at the back of one's mind would keep you desiring to never give up.