Starting OMAD today

Hi There

My name is Bradley and I am from Joburg, South Africa. I am starting OMAD today. I have been doing 16:8 fast for a while now. I have been doing quite well during the week but on the weekend i find I binge eat and drink. So looking for a whole lifestyle change as I would like to drop about 10kgs, mostly which is fat. :)

I really hope I can stay motivated and busy, as I find myself mindlessly eating when I watch TV or from general boredom.

Keep well all and I hope I can stay on track, :)

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi There

My name is Bradley and I am from Joburg, South Africa. I am starting OMAD today. I have been doing 16:8 fast for a while now. I have been doing quite well during the week but on the weekend i find I binge eat and drink. So looking for a whole lifestyle change as I would like to drop about 10kgs, mostly which is fat. :)

I really hope I can stay motivated and busy, as I find myself mindlessly eating when I watch TV or from general boredom.

Keep well all and I hope I can stay on track, :)

Welcome to our forums BazzieB! We are very happy to have you in the community! I think you will find many helpful people here that can help you on your journey.