Starting OMAD soon and I just have a question or two

I'm not a fan of vegetables and such, does anyone have any tips for how I can sneak them into my one meal? Also, something I've thought about is the fact you have to eat quite a bit to get to your calorie count, if your stomach starts shrinking how can you keep that up?

I would try to eat more of these in your daily meals. Try to use them in any way you can such as ingredients, etc.
I have one other fear. Calories. I don't know what to do in order to get my calories up where they need to be.

I have one other fear. Calories. I don't know what to do in order to get my calories up where they need to be.
I love chicken teriyaki. Would that be a bad choice? I eat it with brown rice instead of white

Chicken terikayki would be a great choice. What other kinds of sides do you like? I'm just trying to see what you could have with it.

I have found with OMAD. I was eating the regular meals that my finally eats in the evening in a one hour window. I did not feel I could not have anything that they ate during my meal time. But I started to notice after a week I was craving more healthier foods. I went from wanting a piece of cake in the evening to melting dark chocolate and dipping strawberries and blueberries in it. My taste is changing. I evening dripped chocolate over popcorn. Something I would never do before.