Started OMAD and loving it

Welcome @trex5008! I just restarted omad myself and am down 8 pounds very quickly! I know how it is to be stressed and eating on the go on the time. This is my 2nd stint with omad. I had to take some time off for personal reasons, but a lot had to deal with stressful issues I was dealing with my life. Food was my go to stress relief while I was constantly running all the time too. You will get great support here as there a great group of people. Welcome again!

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the omad diet community forums @trex5008! Congrats on starting nursing school as well. It sounds like you are off to a great start with omad and I'm happy to hear that you are losing weight quickly. Feel free to let us know about any questions you may have now or along your journey. We are always happy to help! I also have plenty of info here that could be helpful https://omaddiet.com/omad-diet-guide/

Hi everyone! I am actually on day 9 of keto/OMAD. Down 8 lbs already!! Absolutely loving it! I have always used low carb to lose weight in the past but since I hit my later 40's the weight takes forever to come off. With OMAD the weight is falling off so fast. I recently decided to change careers and started nursing school. I packed on 20 lbs due to the stress and hectic schedule, eating on the go all the time and stress eating. My hardest two semesters are behind me so I decided it was time to get serious and get that weight off. I have used 24 hour fasts in the past to speed up weight loss but never really thought about doing it every day. Loving OMAD so far. My energy is great, my skin looks good, no more body pain, and the weight is coming off so fast. So happy. I wanted to join a forum to give and get support, so here I am. Hello fellow omaders.

Welcome to OMAD diet @trex5008! :) You will surely love it more and more especially the results! :) Just feel free to ask questions here..

Hi everyone! I am actually on day 9 of keto/OMAD. Down 8 lbs already!! Absolutely loving it! I have always used low carb to lose weight in the past but since I hit my later 40's the weight takes forever to come off. With OMAD the weight is falling off so fast. I recently decided to change careers and started nursing school. I packed on 20 lbs due to the stress and hectic schedule, eating on the go all the time and stress eating. My hardest two semesters are behind me so I decided it was time to get serious and get that weight off. I have used 24 hour fasts in the past to speed up weight loss but never really thought about doing it every day. Loving OMAD so far. My energy is great, my skin looks good, no more body pain, and the weight is coming off so fast. So happy. I wanted to join a forum to give and get support, so here I am. Hello fellow omaders.

Hi everyone! I am actually on day 9 of keto/OMAD. Down 8 lbs already!! Absolutely loving it! I have always used low carb to lose weight in the past but since I hit my later 40's the weight takes forever to come off. With OMAD the weight is falling off so fast. I recently decided to change careers and started nursing school. I packed on 20 lbs due to the stress and hectic schedule, eating on the go all the time and stress eating. My hardest two semesters are behind me so I decided it was time to get serious and get that weight off. I have used 24 hour fasts in the past to speed up weight loss but never really thought about doing it every day. Loving OMAD so far. to join a forum to give and get support, so here I am. Hello fellow omaders.

Hi @trex5008! Happy to hear that omad is working for you! Keep it up!

Welcome to the forum, @trex5008 , and I am glad that you found the forum, and that you are doing so well on OMAD and losing weight already.
That is awesome !
I feel better when I am giving my body good foods and a chance to rest and rebuild, and I think that is one of the reason that I fell so much better with one meal a day also.
Since I only have one meal, I try extra hard to make sure that I got nutrient-dense food when I do eat, usually some kind of protein, and a large salad seems to be what works best, at least in hot weather.