"Play button" Let the journey begin

Hi all. I have always been conscious about what I eat but never really paying close attention to the effects it had on my weight. My wish now is to maintain a healthy balance and I am certain this is the place to be.

This place is very supportive and if ever you have any questions there's usually someone who's been doing OMAD for longer and can offer some insight!

Wishing you all the best with your journey!

Thanks @amelia88. Yeah I have realized from the posts that a lot of posters have differences in the engagement period. Some are experts and some starters like myself. I have indeed joined the right community.

I agree. This is a great place to be. A lot of support and some great new ideas. It also helps you to keep going when you ready to give up and believe me they are times when you feel like giving up. They are many times also that you backslide so to speak, this group is great for getting you right back on track. You can ask as many questions as you want and get the help you need to keep you moving forward.

Welcome to OMAD and yes this is actually the forum to be if you need your weight to be at the kg you really need. You might not find it easy but you get by if you keep at it.Get active at it and good luck.

It really did help me be more observant about my meals and how I previously ate. Once I started just eating once a day it became natural for me to notice when I was getting full and actually noticing the ingredients being put on my plate and my food. I think it's because when you are that hungry when you start eating it makes you more conscious of the food as opposed to just eating when it's meal time three times a day.

Thanks a lot guys really. Its very comforting to get connected. The comments are always a source of inspiration so there is no reply which is invalid.

I think this is the right place for you. I learned a lot also from the members here about the proper food to eat and what time to eat. they are very helpful by sharing their recipe and other stuffs to maintain be focus on our diet.

I think this is the right place for you. I learned a lot also from the members here about the proper food to eat and what time to eat. they are very helpful by sharing their recipe and other stuffs to maintain be focus on our diet.
I have started noting all the calories contained in the foods that I normally take. This has also made me reduce all the inconsistent habits of eating. I have proper plans for all my meals nowadays.

As long as you're avoiding processed and oily foods, then I think there is no need to write all the foods you are consuming. Try to just enjoy this journey and you'll be able to reach your goals in no time.
hahaha. Thanks for that. Even though I tend to be result oriented at times in many instances I believe more in the process. This is the major reason behind me ensuring that I get the right nutrients without a compromise.

I agree. This is a great place to be. A lot of support and some great new ideas. It also helps you to keep going when you ready to give up and believe me they are times when you feel like giving up. They are many times also that you backslide so to speak, this group is great for getting you right back on track. You can ask as many questions as you want and get the help you need to keep you moving forward.
So true 100%. Here its a community of like minded people who are aiming at achieving the perfect body shape. Exchanging a lot of ideas is very important since it acts as a motivation to the journey amd also knowing what works and what needs to be proven still.

It really did help me be more observant about my meals and how I previously ate. Once I started just eating once a day it became natural for me to notice when I was getting full and actually noticing the ingredients being put on my plate and my food. I think it's because when you are that hungry when you start eating it makes you more conscious of the food as opposed to just eating when it's meal time three times a day.
This is so true. There are numeeous instances when you may fail to notice that by feeding your hunger you expose yourself to other threats. It is as such important to have the knowledge of what is safe and practical.