One meal one day at a time

Timing of my one meal will vary. Some evenings we don't make supper so on those days I will eat only lunch. Other times I will enjoy supper with my family when scheduling allows, usually 3 to 4 times per week. I want to keep track on here to see what my eating habits actually will look like. I was trying zero carb but it's not realistic for me in the long term. I love my salads and rice and cooked vegies...and occasional pizza, burger with bun! etc. No need to give those up with this WOE. Happy to be back!

Timing of my one meal will vary. Some evenings we don't make supper so on those days I will eat only lunch. Other times I will enjoy supper with my family when scheduling allows, usually 3 to 4 times per week. I want to keep track on here to see what my eating habits actually will look like. I was trying zero carb but it's not realistic for me in the long term. I love my salads and rice and cooked vegies...and occasional pizza, burger with bun! etc. No need to give those up with this WOE. Happy to be back!

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing your journal with us. Reading these logs has really helped me out as well. It is really inspiring to read everyone's stories and it has given me so many great ideas for my one meal:)

Late lunch: coffee, tea,fried mushrooms, fries and 2 eggs...not enough apparently
9 hours later:confused::mad: warmed up peas, carrots, curds and a few nachos/salsa. Tomorrow is another day. Planning dinner out so will hold off until then