Omad results ( hang in there )

So I'm new here but thought I'd give some of you guys hope with my Omad journey.
Been a heavy guy most of my life and Lockdown was cruel to me.
The added threat of covid quite frankly scared the crap out of me. So decided to sort myself out.
I started at exactly 22 stone 21 weeks ago. I now weigh 17.1 stone. That's right I lost 69lbs almost 5 stone in 21 weeks.
I even cheat once a week on a Sat where I eat anything I like. Doing this has managed to persuade my mind from swaying away from OMAD during the week.
I introduced exercise as much as I can and hike roughly 63 miles a month. I also have introduced strength training into my weekly activity.
My goal is too lose as much as possible but now its become a way of life.
I very rarely feel hungry because I've found drinking plenty of water stops any hunger. I'm always massively in calorie deficit due to my eating habits too.
I expect if I didn't cheat once a week I would have lost twice the amount however I most probably would have given up by now.
My meal plans consist of lean protein and super food such as salad or veg. No or very little bad carbs.
So many people said to me this wasn't good for your body but I have never felt fatigued from it. Infact the opposite. I work out 2 hours a day and hike 3 days a week and have more energy then ever before.
Keep it up guys/gals it becomes simple after a while and the results speak for themself. Just remember to be in calorie deficit for the day and drink at least 2 litres of water per day and you'll see good results.
Regards Mike