New to OMAD Diet

Hi, I'm Booger. I am in my early 30s right now and I have a big tummy. I don't consider myself fat yet but I'm surely heading there. About 10 years ago I was very athletic, playing all kinds of ball games such as volleyball, soccer, basketball etc., but I found a computer and I got stuck into it. I just stumbled upon this OMAD thing and I am now really curious about this kind of diet. I'm eager to try it.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I'm Booger. I am in my early 30s right now and I have a big tummy. I don't consider myself fat yet but I'm surely heading there. About 10 years ago I was very athletic, playing all kinds of ball games such as volleyball, soccer, basketball etc., but I found a computer and I got stuck into it. I just stumbled upon this OMAD thing and I am now really curious about this kind of diet. I'm eager to try it.

Welcome @Booger to the community forums! You are in the right place to make a change. I have a lot of information that I think would be helpful in starting your journey here https://omaddiet.com/omad-diet-guide/. Keep us updated with your progress!