Missed a meal due to busy schedule

This weekend we made some house repairs particularly the broken cupboard cabinet and drawer plus the repainting of the kitchen wall. We started work after breakfast and finished by 3 pm. It was surprising that we didn’t feel hungry maybe because we were engrossed with the house work that we wanted to finish. That gives me an idea when I go OMAD that I can probably make myself very busy with house work so that I will not feel the hunger.

You didn't feel hungry because you were busy and kept your brain thinking, in this way you didn't feel the hunger, still you should eat because after a while the hunger will hit you harder.

This also happens to me from time to time, although if I'm being completely honest it works better on some days than others. Keeping busy does help a lot but some days no matter how busy I am I still feel the hunger and find it difficult to ignore it and some days I'm able to keep busy and feel like I can go even further than my normal fasting hours. I don't know why this is but some days I just feel more naturally able to fast than on others.

This is happend to me, when I'm eager to finish something my focus is in there only, so I forgot and do my daily routine. Maybe it will really help me a lot to main the weight I have now. Since I'm also busy with my work and study.

I actually think that's another great benefit of OMAD. My productivity has gone up so much because I find things to do so that I'm not preoccupied with food. Whether it's house chores, actual work, or other activities, keeping my schedule full and my brain occupied absolutely helps me manage OMAD.

This happen to me usually. I'm the type who really gets engrossed with what I do and often skip meals. I'm so focused that I zone out or oblivious to what's happening around me. That maybe the reason why people who are busy often lose or maintain their weight.

I think the reason why you did not felt your hunger is because your mind is so focused with what you are doing. If you would think about it, you really your hunger but you will not pay attention to it because you're so busy. Keeping your attention occupied could really help you to forget your hunger but you're not busy all the time so you better find somethings to get busy to so that you won't find this diet that hard.

It is a good idea to distract self from thinking about food with work whether at home or outside the home.I spend most times working online on my favourite sites and this helps me forget totally about food until my eating window. So it a great idea.

Keeping ourselves busy is one strategy to make OMAD successful. However, it is important to ensure that our body is well hydrated. Our body could survive for days without food but not without water. So while under OMAD diet, let us not also forget to sip or drink water from time to time. It could keep our body full and active to accomplish important tasks.

Yeah, being busy really diverts your mind from hunger. Although its a good strategy, i think it will be hard when you finished your work not on the eating window because you would be more hungry than ever.

Keeping busy is one of the best things you can do for yourself while on a diet. These days I have work to keep me busy, but sometimes my mind will still wander off to thoughts of eating—especially so when I know that I can’t/shouldn’t.

It really helps if you’re working on something you’re particularly interested in. I remember back in the day when I was super addicted to video games. I could go from morning until evening without eating anything because I was so engrossed with my video games that I felt absolutely no hunger. The same can apply to any hobby you’re especially passionate about.

Keeping yourself busy will definitely suppress hunger. You're much focused on your work than being hungry which is good for those who are having a diet. But be careful of having hyperacidity. I suggest you follow still the specific time that you'll eat rather than keeping yourself busy and not allowing yourself to have a break and take your meal.

Keeping busy is one of the best things you can do for yourself while on a diet. These days I have work to keep me busy, but sometimes my mind will still wander off to thoughts of eating—especially so when I know that I can’t/shouldn’t.

It really helps if you’re working on something you’re particularly interested in. I remember back in the day when I was super addicted to video games. I could go from morning until evening without eating anything because I was so engrossed with my video games that I felt absolutely no hunger. The same can apply to any hobby you’re especially passionate about.
I agree, this happens to me too. I think at first or just sometimes it can help to be distracted and it does work for getting your mind off hunger but most days the hunger trumps the activities you are doing and you'll feel it anyway no matter how engrossed you are. Additionally, once you are used to the feeling of keeping busy you won't really feel all that excited enough anymore to forget about eating and you'll be back to just depend on old fashioned discipline which is why it's best to hone that part of your brain instead.