Low Carb with Omad - Does anyone do this?

You can have low-carbohydrate diet as long as you eat high-protein food to suffice your stomach like beans and eggs. Before, I eat rice a lot and I cannot have a meal without it. But I just got used myself without it. Now, I can eat rice meal once a day only.

Well,I think one can go on low carb but it should be intermittently, for me I do more of protein food like beans and eggs with fibre foods.Eating low carbs with other classes of food once a day is okay

Yeah, eating fewer carbs is more important compared to decreasing any other part of your diet. generally, you do not want to decrease your protein intake.

Yes I do. I find this better in terms of hunger management. Protein is more filling any day. Carbs spike your insulin levels so they make eating one meal a day harder in my opinion. Especially when you re first starting out I think in my opinion its better to have low carb until your body adopts to fasting then you can eat cabs if you want to. You have to remember to not gorge and to eat the amount recommended for you daily. With carbs you have a higher chance of binging, with proteins your just too full.

You can do it. I already did it, but honestly, I don't like it. I love rice and carbs, it makes me feel better, and it's not a problem to my body.

Yes you can do that actually. However, you should consult your dietitian about this. Our bodies actually need carbs and some body types need more therefore you have to get a professional advice to know the needs of your body. But, having those aside you can definitely do low carbs if your body can withstand it and if your dietitian will approve of it.