Longest You Have Cheated

I hate to admit it, but for a week I have been going on and off OMAD because for some reason last week felt a lot more difficult than any of my previous weeks since I started this diet. I was pretty much eating three meals a day again on some days and one of those days I woke up at 3am and just had to get a meal in immediately as I didn't feel like battling with hunger that time. I did try as much as I could to adhere to the diet on some days in between though and during one or two days of that week I was able to eat just one meal or just two.

I don't know what caused it, I think it may be due to a sudden change in my sleep routine as I felt lacking in sleep and also some events did cause me to get a bit psychologically tired or worried or depressed, maybe. I am now currently back on track, though, thankfully as I have been feeling guilty all throughout that week and now I'm back to day 2 of being on OMAD straight and I feel I can do it for a long time again. I just hope it doesn't go back to being that difficult again for me as it really was kind of weird feeling helpless and that I wasn't in control after two months of being in complete control of my meal times and appetite.

What was the longest period that you cheated on OMAD and what do you think caused it? How did you get back to your normal one meal routine again?

During my first attempt in doing Omad, I always cheat. I find it hard not too. I was not really self-decipline and consistent. I lack motivation, and I was like just playing about it. The result is I gain more weight. Last year I started again. This time I'm really strict about it.

I do not cheat at all because I know this will destroy all my work until now, besides this will slow down my results and I want to lose weight because in December I have an important event in my life and I want to look great.

It depends actually. I can't count it anymore. but I making sure that I only do it once a week just one chocolate. just when I'm stress , stress reliever.

I haven't cheated since I started, but there were definitely days that I wanted to! I think though I knew that if I cheated I'd be right back at square one, and I didn't want to keep starting over. That was a big motivator for me staying on track.

I wanted to get to my goal weight as soon as I could so I had my one day a week where I ate whatever I wanted but that was it.

I haven't cheated since I started OMAD some weeks back, I can see my self lose what I have got for now so I'm looking out more to keep to my routine and not destroy it,so I'm not thinking of cheating at all now.

It's difficult not to cheat if you don't wean off from your usual meal habits, I took it slow gradually reducing my servings and number of meals per day before going full OMAD, so by that time I have already adjusted to the OMAD habit, so no long cheat days.

I haven't cheated in doing OMAD. Instead of cheating when I feel that I've achieved a certain gain in losing weight and the cravings are getting wilder and intense then I would decide to end my diet. What's good with OMAD is that you can restart it whenever you want.

I cheat all the time, sometimes for one or two weeks. A lot of OMAD is willpower. This involves your mental attitude, if this is not right you won't be able to be successful.When I'm sick I cheat and make sure that my body recovers. Also if I feel that I'm week from my periods I lay off OMAD for a week. Some people me included can get anemic after a heavy period, so its best to be careful. The best thing about OMAD is that you don't have to beat yourself up, get right back on it. However when I'm on it, I don't cheat. I either am on it or not.