Keeping yourself busy all the time

I want to ask the OMAD practitioners here about making myself busy. Do you think that if I keep myself busy all the time then I can forget the cravings? I sometimes miss my meals when I am too focused on my work in the office. However, I would feel the hunger by 3 pm when I did not lunch. I am thinking that if I go OMAD then I might die of hunger? That’s exaggerated, all right, but I’m still looking around for ways to prevent the craving for food.

For me, everyday is different so there is no one tactic that I use to get over my daily cravings since some days are a lot more difficult than others. Although I do agree that keeping busy probably is one of the better methods to help with getting over the cravings. I usually try and work during the peak hours of my hunger or sometimes I might just play some mobile games to keep me distracted for the last hour or two before my meal time and then just save my work for after the meal.

It's sometimes hard to concentrate and do work when you're hungry, so if OMAD gives you the problem, then maybe you're better off switching to a different diet that allows for it, or just go for small frequent feedings.

I do agree that during OMAD you must try to keep busy or else you'll end up thinking more about food.

Whenever I'm doing OMAD I would read and watch movies at home and whenever I'm out I would refrain from going to places which would remind me of food.

In my experience the best way to keep busy is to start a project which would entail a lot of time to finish.

I have learned to distract myself from.thinking about food,I try to stay away where there's food and only focus on what have got to do,it never easy to stay away from food especially when at home but I one just need to try.

Actually, this is what I am doing, I keep myself busy all the time, especially my mind, this will not make me feel the hunger and the desire of eating.

I think it's a good strategy to divert cravings and hunger. But i also think being busy alone can do so much its wise to have a couple of startegy in hand so that if one does not work anymore you can have an alternative.