Is this allowed during Omad?

Hi Cody, I’m sure the more expert omaders will chime in. I’m interested in the the ingredients list. Is it just water and aloe? Or are artificial sweeteners added?

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cody! Is there a way you can get me a snapshot of the back of the bottle to look at the ingredients? Thanks!

Hi Cody! Is there a way you can get me a snapshot of the back of the bottle to look at the ingredients? Thanks!

I picked it up at the gas station but ended up throwing the bottle away lol. I will snap a picture of the back the next time I'm in there for you. Thanks!

I have thought of drinking drinks like this during my fasting just to change it up a bit but ultimately decided against it and now strictly just stick to drinking water. I know there might turn out to be some technicalities but I just feel like the risk is not worth the reward since all you'll really get is a momentary enjoyment and the risk is you'll break your fast and the sacrifice you put in the previous day will be for nothing. If I were to risk that I'd much rather just get a food or drink that I actually would like and just consider the day a cheat day instead.

Sometimes producers comes up with drinks like this to deceive people to buy,I have bought a drink like this from a mall in my location but when an expert looked at it,I was told it wouldn't be good for health not just only my weight loss but the content might still hurt my body.So health conscious people don't go drinking anything sold out there,it better you check out with an expert to be sure of what one is consuming. You can first check it with an expert.