I have lost about 9 lbs. in 30 days using the OMAD diet.

Just wanted to encourage folks who are just starting this way of eating. I bought the Complete Omad Guide on this website and it is great!
I didn't think it was possible for me to get used to eating 23-1 or 22-2 regularly....but I have. I wasn't even perfect on it...I might be more like 12lbs down., but there were some cheat days.
I work in music, and I am out at bars regularly and traveled to stay for a few gigs. I had to navigate some tricky situations...BUT it works.
I do not count calories or carbs. I do try to keep it to one plate, save a side salad. I do eat desserts when I feel like it, but usually don't have much room for it in my tummy, so not BIG ones. I allow myself a caloric beverage. I will confess to sometimes 2 drinks with dinner if I am out, but not regularly. I'm going to continue to do this! It works for me.
I feel very little hunger that doesn't pass by with a quick check on why I am doing this, and giving my attention to other things in life. Yes, you can be around other people while they eat...try it, and prove it to yourself., trust me when I say it'll get easier each time you do it. You WILL get used to it, I promise. People will say things to you that will make you doubt yourself, but they soon lose their steam. I feel no deprivation like this...and that, to me, it the Key! You can do anything for 24 hours...anything. Stay strong friends...and ENJOY!

T

Tanya Elderman

I just started doing it over a month ago...read a lot about how its done and white knuckled through the first 5 days and my body got used to it. Its totally do-able.

You're doing great
1f60b.png
.. very inspirational

This is the essence of the site motivating one another and letting newbies knows that OMAD works and I can also attest to that fact that it does. I have visible changes, I'm sure I was lost about 20kg now since I started the OMAD diet and I'm not stopping it soon.I like the fact that we can eat whatever we want doing our eating window though I still try to eat healthily and a balanced diet too.But there's no deprivation of what the body really needs.

I myself also felt like it was impossible before I first started this lifestyle but once I gave it a shot for just one or two days, I immediately realized how surprisingly natural it felt. I did feel a bit hunger at night but not really too much that I would call it unbearable and in return I felt lighter so I kept at it. I can't blame people for being skeptical about eating just once a day because I felt that too before I first started but I agree that it really does feel great and it's also not really as difficult and scary as we imagine it to be at first.