How Is Heartburn Associated With OMAD?

Heartburn is the feeling where there see to be acids in the body that are burning you in the stomach. Some hot liquid may threaten to come out of the mouth.

Is heartburn associated with OMAD? Please elaborate.

Normally, we only produce stomach digestive acids when we are about to eat and our body knows that there will be food to digest, so it is not something that should be any kind of an issue when a person is not eating.
At least, I have never had any kind of a problem with heartburn in between my OMAD meals each day. If you are having heartburn issues, @Meshack Bwoyele Keya , then maybe something else is wrong with how your body is producing digestive enzymes.

I also think think(I'm not a doctor so this is pure speculation) that heartburn is associated with eating certain kinds of foods. For example I get heartburn when I eat a lot of sweet potatoe, especially dry. So Im craving sweet potatoe I have very little of it or have it with some stew. I agree that you should consult a doctor this may also be a symptom of some underlying condition. I've never heard anyone have heart burn because of not eating for a period of time.

I also think think(I'm not a doctor so this is pure speculation) that heartburn is associated with eating certain kinds of foods. For example I get heartburn when I eat a lot of sweet potatoe, especially dry. So Im craving sweet potatoe I have very little of it or have it with some stew. I agree that you should consult a doctor this may also be a symptom of some underlying condition. I've never heard anyone have heart burn because of not eating for a period of time.
It may be the food I eat may be causing the heartburn. You know our staple food is corncake which is carbs. It might be the cause. I will see a doctor for check up. Even as am writing this am having a heartburn.

Normally, we only produce stomach digestive acids when we are about to eat and our body knows that there will be food to digest, so it is not something that should be any kind of an issue when a person is not eating.
At least, I have never had any kind of a problem with heartburn in between my OMAD meals each day. If you are having heartburn issues, @Meshack Bwoyele Keya , then maybe something else is wrong with how your body is producing digestive enzymes.
@Happyflowerlady I normally receive these bouts of heartburn dome hours after my meal. Normally I feed between 1 and 2 and the heartburn comes a few hours later. It began when I started my OMAD and I have been wondering. I will come to he bottom of this.

I really noticed heart burn when I eat peppery food and overload my system with too much food.So I think you should check the quantity of food you eat and the type you eat it.I doubt OMAD can cause that or better still speaks with your Doctor.

Last night on day six (or rather sleep six) of OMAD I had heartburn in bed. It followed an almost zero carb day. Thankfully I had some calcium carbonate to hand. I have a prescription of Omeprazole for gluten intolerance, but often I don't take it if I'm eating and drinking gluten free. Other things like black coffee, red wine and spicy food can cause reflux, now I have to discover whether to add zero carbs to that list.