Hello People

I'm Martins and it's such a wonderful thing to be here. I'm looking forward to getting some good tips on getting my weight cut back at less 20kg.

Currently I'm weighing 85kg which I think is too much for someone of my age at 33 years old. I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Hi Martins, welcome!

Thanks @Fiddler for taking the time to come and welcome me to the community. I can see that you are a new member as well, was looking forward to getting a warm reception from any of the administrative staff but I'm glad to get yours.

So, I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and also looking forward to reading your contributions as well :).

I'm Martins and it's such a wonderful thing to be here. I'm looking forward to getting some good tips on getting my weight cut back at less 20kg.

Currently I'm weighing 85kg which I think is too much for someone of my age at 33 years old. I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Good luck with your journey Martin, I think you'll get lot's of idea here :)

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks @Fiddler for taking the time to come and welcome me to the community. I can see that you are a new member as well, was looking forward to getting a warm reception from any of the administrative staff but I'm glad to get yours.

So, I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and also looking forward to reading your contributions as well :).

Welcome to the community!

Good luck with your journey Martin, I think you'll get lot's of idea here :)

Thanks @carol0502, it's nice getting to meet you here. I have already read one of your contributions to the forum on when is the best time to exercise and you made a very good point. Good job.

Welcome to the community!

Finally, a welcome from the administrator @Jimmy, thank you for taking the time to come and say welcome. I appreciate that and also appreciate the good work you are doing on the forum.

Keep it up.

Hi Martin and welcome to the forum, this is the place to me since you have the intentions of losing weight, you will learn a lot from the forum for your weight loss question.I believe you can make OMAD your lifestyle and add some cardiovascular activities to it.Skipping, swimming, jogging or even dancing are great exercises you can make do with.

Hello martin! Nice having you here, I hope you enjoy posting here. Don't worry some members will help to your problem. We are glad to share our ideas to you. Have a good days to you!

Hi! martin goodluck to you I hope you enjoy being here. Enjoy posting here and some conversation with other members here. I believe you will achieve your goals by the help or suggestion of others.