Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here!

I am Robert Karuhanga from Uganda and I have friends who are suffering from obesity. When I learned about this site it made a lot of sense to check it out to find ways of assisting my friends while also improving my health.

What I have seen so far is very encouraging and I look forward to giving my friends the knowledge and tips I get from here.

Hello and Welcome!
I'm sure your friends will find this very helpful. The experiences and tips of the other members are very encouraging. Even if you don't need the diet, at least you'll become more aware of your body and weight.
Welcome again and I hope your friends find whatever they need here and become healthier.

Hi Robert Karuhanga welcome in our community, I do recommend the OMAD diet for you, I am sure you will have no regrets if you will choose to keep it.

Welcome to the forum, hope you're already enjoying the community. Yes OMAD is a very hrlpful.diet for weight loss so you can alert your friend about it.The community is quite friendly, you can always ask all your questions and get replied to your satisfaction. Welcome on board.