Healthy Herbs in your Diet

For thousands of years Herbs have been used for health and medicinal purposes and is also widely integrated into food for a healthy diet.

One Herb stands out to be the healthiest and it's Parsely. Parsely has the most vitamins and minerals, it's high in fiber and low in sugar and sodium.

Parsely is the best herb for weight-loss because of its fiber content that makes you feel fuller. When it comes to weight-loss Spearmint and Thyme are also weight-loss friendly.

I use Thyme, Parsley and Oregano whenever I cook Baked chicken breast for my meal. It makes the dish smells really good and I'm also aware that those are really healthy herbs. I also use Rosemary. I even grew some thyme and rosemary in my garden.

I grow basil, sage, and rosemary in my garden, and find them versatile for a lot of uses in a lot of dishes! Basil at this time of year is especially good, I love it in caprese salads...I could eat those for my entire eating window and be happy!

We have herbs in our garden but it is not our habit to use herbs. I am sure that we have mint and oregano but there are others that I am not familiar with. Maybe we have to learn the recipe of cooking with herbs. By the way, we also have the native lentil-like herb here called “pansit-pansitan” which is good for making into vegetable salad. That herb is good for preventing the symptoms of arthritis.

We have our native herbs too in my location which are very healthy and we use it yo either enhance the meal's flavour or use it because its medicinal. I think we are actually use this on our diets in moderation as well.

I heard lot of herbal that you can use while you are doing your diet . and its so nice the herbs really gives you a good feeling. after you have it. and some herbs has a good benefits in our body. it also to some healing.