Good foods list, anyone?

We've been trying a hit and miss thing with regard to what foods give us the maximum health benefits. Although we've know these food pyramid thing before and the benefits of fruits and vegetables, sometimes we miss out on particular foods with their specific health benefits. For example, I've been doing a raw onion, ginger, garlic with vinegar and a little soy sauce mix and make this as my main viand with rice at times when I feel like my tummy is not really doing good. It really works for a good tummy and the good feeling you get after a few hours eating is really apparent. Your pooh is okay too.

Eating fruits and veggies first before anything is the right food sequence, I was told. This is because the juices of the fruits may get in the way of the gastric juices that will digest the meat or hard stuff. For maximum benefits therefore, the fruits will be digested first and absorbed by the stomach follwed by the main viands. So fruit desserts goes first but if its the sweet things, there's no problem.