From the Pacific Island to OMAD diet

Hi everyone

This forum is seems like made for me as I am very much into good and perfect body.
I used to workout regularly in the gym way back then but because of the job and other things I have forgot workingo out.
I have gained weight now and starting to get back in shape.
This site is very helpful not only me but for everyone who is into a healthy life style.
I am very happy and looking forward for more things to be learned.

Welcome to the forum ,I'm sure you're enjoying the site alresdy, yes if you are thinking about fitness, health and weight loss this is definitely the site to be.you wouldn't only loss weight ,you will be learn the act of consistency from the forum. Welcome again.

@mark86 It seems that you decided to add your introduction thread today, it's cool quite alright. I have seen your timestamp on the forum ever since you joined and I can say that you have been enjoying your stay in the forum. Personally, I'm also having a great time being an active member in the community with lots of knowledge about OMAD DIET which I have picked up ever since I started participating here.

You are very welcome my friend @mark86 .

Welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot things here as I do. Either posted by the Admins or by our co members. Everyone here is nice.

@mark86 It seems that you decided to add your introduction thread today, it's cool quite alright. I have seen your timestamp on the forum ever since you joined and I can say that you have been enjoying your stay in the forum. Personally, I'm also having a great time being an active member in the community with lots of knowledge about OMAD DIET which I have picked up ever since I started participating here.

You are very welcome my friend @mark86 .

@Martinsx It is my pleasure to be here and acknowledging you. I really enjoying here as I am very health conscious. All posted topics here were all true and I got something to learned from it. I hope you having a good time here in OMAD. Stay fit and healthy my friend @Martinsx

@Martinsx thank you my friend. Same to you. I am hoping more knowledge to learn here and more post to read.

Good luck to us both, it's a very good thing that a forum like this are set up to help people like us learn how to take care of ourselves and be in good shape and in good health.

Hi Mark, welcome in our community, we are here to help you with any question or thing that you don't understand, hope you will like this forum and keep beeing active.

Hi Mark, welcome in our community, we are here to help you with any question or thing that you don't understand, hope you will like this forum and keep beeing active.

Hi @wallet my pleasure. I really love this forum because I am health conscious and love to be fit and healthy. I am hoping you too.

Welcome to the forum ,I'm sure you're enjoying the site alresdy, yes if you are thinking about fitness, health and weight loss this is definitely the site to be.you wouldn't only loss weight ,you will be learn the act of consistency from the forum. Welcome again.

Thank you. I am glad for your welcome greeting. I have been in a gym before and used to workout almost daily. I have learned that working out is just small percent to loose weight. The big percent to lose weight is eating healthy foods and dieting properly. That is what I am doing now. I can tell that my body is in good and healthy condition now.