First week finished eating one meal a day

Finished a whole week of Omad and surprised how easy it was. I've felt great this week and much more alert. My meals haven't been the healthiest as I've needed the promise of a yummy meal to keep me going but to be honest I've found I didn't enjoy the Crap I've been feasting on as much as I thought I would. So will try and eat healthier next week. "cheat day" tomorrow, then back on it Sunday. Going to allow for roast diners on a Sunday (minus dessert) if the family ever arrange to go out for one but other than that I'm going to keep going. My husband has been doing this for months and has had great results.

I try to eat what I like and thank Gracie OMAD allows that but I still know that I need to eat healthily to get some nutrients into my body.So I love to go for very healthy options too. Cut lean meat,veggies,fiber,protein etc can be used to give us a balanced diet.

I am glad you don't find OMAD hard or anything. It is a great start! They say that on OMAD you can eat anything but with time you literally start eating healthy because that is what you want. WEIRD I KNOW. OMAD is a good lifestyle, keep it going and good luck <3

The wrong thing to do is to eat meals that you don't enjoy when doing Omad. There are situations where some people try to force some meals on themselves and that is not good. The thing which is good is to eat food that you enjoy.

Congratulations and I'm glad to hear you are doing well with this lifestyle. I also was surprised at how easy it was when I first started, as when I first imagined just eating once a day I was dreading the thought of starving at night, but as it turns out it wasn't really as bad as I imagined it to be and I don't even struggle that much with hunger at night and mostly just get really hungry right before my meal. I personally am trying to limit cheat days because it just breaks my routine too much and causes me to fall off, so if I had any advice, that would be it. Good luck!