4 Days this 2nd time around

My name is Christine and this is day 4 for me on the OMAD and its also my second time trying this. I've come better prepared this time but I'm running into a problem that I didn't have the first time I did it. The first time I did it, I didn't count calories so I'm sure I wasn't getting nearly enough of my daily calories. By not getting my daily calories in which is 1200, I had the thinning hair issues and I'm sure I even lost some hair. Well I'm trying to avoid that this time around.

I mainly follow the Raw Food Diet when I do eat so majority of my calories come from fruit and then veggies and a plant based meal replacement shake to make sure I get my protein in as well. It takes me longer than 1hr to eat everything. How can I fix this?

I would try to plan your meals ahead of time and try to get as many calories as you can within your 1 hour.
That’s the same conclusion that I came to as well. I did plan my meal out trying to make sure that I made 1200 calories. So I will be sure that I eat the higher calories items first.

That’s the same conclusion that I came to as well. I did plan my meal out trying to make sure that I made 1200 calories. So I will be sure that I eat the higher calories items first.

Yes, try to eat as many calories as you can within your one hour.

I think one you really need is planning out your routine so as to not run into problems. I believe getting in at least 1200 calories shouldn't be much of a problem, just take those with great amount of calories first.