one meal a day (a few sentences and questions)

If I consume levothyroxine and prednisone medications, will it mess up my fasting and prevent my body from burning fat and if the answer is yes, what can I do? Is there any things that some bodies consume that prevent fat from being burned when fasting and eating one meal a day? If my body is relatively thin, would it burn less fat, even if I eat lots of nuts and seeds? How much should bodies exercise when eating one meal a day? Is a walk around the block for 24-34 minutes too much exercise for eating one meal a day? What counts as a workout? I listened to a YouTube video with somebody that said that fasting for 24-72 hours should be done once or twice a month, but im not sure if that is true. What do you think about that?Why do you suggest eating vegetables that are non-starchy for "do's and dont's while training in a fasted stated"? Why do you suggest avoiding grains for "other meal tips (for muscle building)" What do you think of my body eating one meal a day, except for fasting for around 48 hours once in a while? How can I know if my body stores the fat that it eats, if my body is relatively thin? Do all human bodies have stored fat and enough to use when fasting? I also heard somebody suggest supplements for this on a YouTube video, but im not sure if I need to do that. How can I know if my body would need supplements for eating one meal a day? What if there is lots of nutrients in the food that my body eats and if its not the same meal two days in a row? What do you think?

If I consume levothyroxine and prednisone medications, will it mess up my fasting and prevent my body from burning fat and if the answer is yes, what can I do? Is there any things that some bodies consume that prevent fat from being burned when fasting and eating one meal a day? If my body is relatively thin, would it burn less fat, even if I eat lots of nuts and seeds? How much should bodies exercise when eating one meal a day? Is a walk around the block for 24-34 minutes too much exercise for eating one meal a day? What counts as a workout? I listened to a YouTube video with somebody that said that fasting for 24-72 hours should be done once or twice a month, but im not sure if that is true. What do you think about that?Why do you suggest eating vegetables that are non-starchy for "do's and dont's while training in a fasted stated"? Why do you suggest avoiding grains for "other meal tips (for muscle building)" What do you think of my body eating one meal a day, except for fasting for around 48 hours once in a while? How can I know if my body stores the fat that it eats, if my body is relatively thin? Do all human bodies have stored fat and enough to use when fasting? I also heard somebody suggest supplements for this on a YouTube video, but im not sure if I need to do that. How can I know if my body would need supplements for eating one meal a day? What if there is lots of nutrients in the food that my body eats and if its not the same meal two days in a row? What do you think?

Hi, for the medications you are taking you should consult your doctor on whether you should fast or not. Most likely you would have to take your medications at the time that you eat your one meal and drink lots of water. I am sure your doctor could tell you what foods you should be eating because the medications can deplete certain nutrients from your body. I would never fast while taking medications. Let me know what your doctor says.