How do you keep yourself motivated?

This is the reason why I'm so inconsistent with all the things I do. I can ace something today but tomorrow I'll become a loser again.
How about you? What do you do to stay motivated and maintain your chosen track or path?

I get motivated by my family and friends. My kids especially, since they're what got me into being healthy again.

Other things that motivate me, is the potential change I see from my diet. It always motivates me to keep going.

For you, I think you need to find what motivates you the most. Is it family, friends or something else completely?

I get motivated by my family and friends. My kids especially, since they're what got me into being healthy again.

Other things that motivate me, is the potential change I see from my diet. It always motivates me to keep going.

For you, I think you need to find what motivates you the most. Is it family, friends or something else completely?
Wahh Thanks for sharing.
Right now, what motivates me on my fitness goal is myself. I'm already healthy I just want to improve more. Everytime I see improvements on my body It makes me happy and gives me some kind of fulfillment.

That is a great way to stay motivated. Having respect for your body, by eating healthy and working out is one of the best ways to stay motivated.

Seeing the weight fall and keeping it off always motivates me to stick with it. There are days where I falter, but I get right back to it.

That is a great way to stay motivated. Having respect for your body, by eating healthy and working out is one of the best ways to stay motivated.

Seeing the weight fall and keeping it off always motivates me to stick with it. There are days where I falter, but I get right back to it.
I also feel happier knowing that I do something good for my body.

For me, my motivation comes from family, friends, my job, and my overall health. Also, I was in poor health at one point, and that runs through my mind when I slack off.

To get motivated to be healthy, I put on some classic rock or 80s music and I'm ready to workout and get my body moving.