Hi - Starting Today!

Nice to meet like minded people starting today abit scared because I find it hard to stick to stuff and I'm an emotional eater - Love Anne-Marie

Any tips would be appreciated

Welcome MrsD! I can relate to emotional eating. Its why I started doing omad too! Something that I do is always eat whatever I like during my eating window. This helps me a lot with my cravings.

Welcome MrsD! I can relate to emotional eating. Its why I started doing omad too! Something that I do is always eat whatever I like during my eating window. This helps me a lot with my cravings.
Thank you what a great idea I will give it a go tonight would be nice to keep in touch Jackie with you having a buddy along the way always helps xx

I think you will find omad to be just what your looking for! My best advice is to take it slow and ease into it. I tried to go cold turkey and I had to restart it. I restarted by gradually reducing my meals over 2 weeks

Thank you for that good advice I must admit not feeling great today - got a big fat headache but trying to drink lots to get into whole new way of it

Thank you what a great idea I will give it a go tonight would be nice to keep in touch Jackie with you having a buddy along the way always helps xx
No Problem Mrs D. I'm always here for when you need me. All the support we have the better:)