Fats

I'm into first week. Yea, I'm loving it! It is so easy and frees up my mornings. In my first week I made sure my one meal was something to really look forward to. I keep it healthy but notice that I need to eat a certain amount of fat to get me through my fast without getting the shakes. Now I want to make my meals even healthier but I needed to have a bite to eat this morning as I cut fat from last nights meal. Any suggestions?

Some of the healthy fats are butter, coconut oil, and olive oil, and can be used in a variety of ways. I use coconut oil for any time that I need oil to cook with, and olive oil for salad dressings.
Butter is delicious on almost any food !
Another thing that I sometimes do is make bulletproof coffee, which is coffee with added coconut oil and/or butter and cream, and then blended in a blender until it is all mixed and frothy. I LOVE this in the mornings, and it gives me lots of energy for the day until my OMAD meal.
Strictly speaking, even the bulletproof coffee is breaking your fast, but it is not like eating a meal, and it will supercharge you energy for the morning. You can even add a bit of protein mix to the bulletproof coffee if you feel you are low on protein.
There are a lot of good articles and videos about bulletproof coffee online, if you want to try this.

Some of the healthy fats are butter, coconut oil, and olive oil, and can be used in a variety of ways. I use coconut oil for any time that I need oil to cook with, and olive oil for salad dressings.
Butter is delicious on almost any food !
Another thing that I sometimes do is make bulletproof coffee, which is coffee with added coconut oil and/or butter and cream, and then blended in a blender until it is all mixed and frothy. I LOVE this in the mornings, and it gives me lots of energy for the day until my OMAD meal.
Strictly speaking, even the bulletproof coffee is breaking your fast, but it is not like eating a meal, and it will supercharge you energy for the morning. You can even add a bit of protein mix to the bulletproof coffee if you feel you are low on protein.
There are a lot of good articles and videos about bulletproof coffee online, if you want to try this.
Thanks for fat tips! Bullet coffee sounds interesting and I'll have to give it a go.